🧸🖤a child in Nevada ?🧸🖤(chap.6)

"You were the first one to wake up you noticed meanwhile you wake up that Hank was hugging you ,how sweet of him hug a child never tough of that, anyways you slowly take off his arm off you so you could get up and go to the living room, you open the door and got to the living room, ofc you were hungry you walk to the kitchen and take a cookie from the cookie jar this time you were smart and takes a chair to take the cookie jar, after you putted the cookie jar at the table in the living room and takes the remote of the TV to watch you start eating the cookie while watching. After a while watching you were bored you wanted to go outside, explore and probably find your new friend named Tricky, meanwhile you were thinking of going out you saw Sanford coming out of the room of Deimos he did look tired"

Y/N: Good morning Sanford *you said after you stop thinking of going out*

Sanford: Oh morning kiddo, did you just wake up?

Y/N: Yes i was hungry 

San: Alright *he said taking a bottle of water and drank it*

"After like 5 minutes Deimos walked out of the room, he sure did look tired but also walked weird you never saw him walk like that"

Y/N: Good morning Deimos *you said smiling at him*

Dei: Oh morning kiddo *he said while touching his back*

Y/N: *you noticed* Is your back alright ? *you asked walking up to him and hug him*

Dei: Oh y-yea  don't worry Im fine kiddo *he said hugging you back* It's just something it pass right Sanford *he said looking at him kinda mad *

San: Well if you didn't start it Dei I would do "THAT" and almost make you can't walk.

Dei: Well sorry I didn't know you will get advantage!

"They start argument with ofc made you confused, meanwhile they were fighting you see Hank coming from his room"

Hank: I hope you guys will not argument each time you do this and next time be sure to ask me if i was okay with that and not let the kid ask me *he said while crossing his arms mad*

San: Well Dei is the one who start it not me.

Dei: Well i tough i be the top one for once!

Hank: Y'all remember there is a fucking child here *he said pointing at you*

Dei: RIGHT! Sorry kiddo about that just- wanna go outside ?

Y/N: YAY *you said happy*

Dei: Alright let me get ready.

"After Deimos, Sanford and Hank got ready they also put on some clothes they fine, they were at your size that was lucky, you all got outside you also ask them if you could play hide and seek they hesitated because it could be a lot of danger for you but they did accept so you were the seeker you start to count meanwhile they were hiding"

Y/N: 9...and 10! Ready or not here i come ! *you said starting to run and look around*

"you looked around you could't really find them but you didn't want to give up! you saw a building they could probably be here you tough you walk into it, you were looking around but you didn't fine them then you pump into someone ofc you fell you start rubbing your head and look up thinking about it being Sanford, Hank or Deimos, but when you look up you it didn't look like any of them they were all black with red eyes you got kinda scared because they were kinda of taller then you and Hank"

??: A child in this kind of place? *he said looking at you confused* Who mind you be dear *he said grabbing you and carrying*

Y/N: Y-Y/N *you said with a scared voice*

??: Nice name mind telling me what you are doing here Y/N ?

Y/N: I was playing hide and seek with ppl and i tough they could be here *you said trying not to tear up*

???: Aw that's sad well let me help you then *he said putting you back down* Alright what's there name ?

Y/N: Sanford, Deimos and Honk

??: You mean Hank ?

Y/N: Honk

??: I take that as a yes.

Auditor : Well my name is Auditor child-

"After he said this sentence you ear the door get kicked you look and saw Hank, Sanford and Deimos looking like they knew it was a bad idea playing this game in Nevada (ofc it was tru dumb bitches)"

Hank: Let the child go right now Auditor *he said while pointing a gun at him*

Auditor: WOW! Chill out there I wasn't gonna do anything anyways.

Dei: Come here kiddo

*You walk up to him, Deimos start to carry you.*

Hank: If i see you with the child again i swear I will beat you up *he said putting away his gun*

Auditor : Yes yes whatever I wasn't gonna hurt this kid anyways.

Sanford: Kiddo what were you even doing in this building *saying while looking if he did hurt you or if you were injured*

Y/N: Well i tough you guys would hide here *you said looking sad*

Sanford: H-Hey don't cry im not mad don't worry *he said panicking trying to make you smile again*

Auditor: Well now that you guys have the child again mind leaving the place

Hank: Yea yea, don't tell us what to do. *he said starting to walk away*

"Auditor looked at them waving at them, he looked happy but you don't know why, you all start to walk back at the house Hank looked like he tough it was his fault or something like that, for Sanford and Deimos they were kinda chatting but also looked at you to be sure you were not bored or anything"

_________________________________________________________________________

Here is the chap."7" (by the way i didn't a fault because with the letter i was confused wich chap. it was so yea)