🧸🚬Guess I have to take care of you now🧸🚬(chap.12)

"It's been 30 mins already, Hank and Tricky be still screaming at each others, Sanford was bored watching them and for Deimos he was also bored so he lighted a cigarette, ofc Sanford knew he was smoking even if he didn't look he smell the cigarette (do this even make sense  😭✋)."

San: Dei. I swear if you don't trow this cigarette-

Dei: What you gonna do ? Beat my ass, go on then~ *he respond smirking at him*

San: You know that even if you play like that you be the one dead right.

Dei: Well maybe one day it will change.

"Sanford looked at you, he could see that you were bored by your face and how you were playing with the teddy bear."

San: Yo bab.

Dei: Hm ?

San: The child look bored, how about you play with them ?

Dei: Yea sure no problem. *he respond YEETING his cigarette away and walked up to you" Heya kiddo you bored there ?

Y/N: mhm..*you said bored*

Dei: Alright. How about we go home and we play with the toys or watch the TV.

Y/N: YAY !

Dei: Alright let's go. *he said grabbing your hand and walking to the house*

"Sanford meanwhile watching you and Deimos walking back home, he was looking at Hank and Tricky still fighting but was about to stop them but at the end if start as a fight Hank and Sanford vs Tricky (how original :,>)."

<<Arriving home>>

"You and Deimos arrived home he start sit on the couch taking a deep breath and looked at you"

Dei: I guess I have to take care of you while Sanford be trying to stop them. So what you wanna do kiddo ?

Y/N: Mm...*you grabbed the doll and the teddy bear* TOYS! *you respond with a smile*

Dei: *chuckle a little* Alright then.

"He start to take the doll and play with you. After a while playing (like an hour) Deimos was tired so he decide to look at you playing with the toys"

<<After 2 hours>>

"Sanford and Hank finally arrive home, Hank was half asleep, you could see it under is googles and mask, for Sanford he did look kinda tired but also mad probably was mad about Hank."

Dei: Look who's finally back. What taked you guys that long ?

San: Ask that to Hank. *he respond looking at Hank*

"Hank couldn't respond at that moment he was about to fall on the floor, you didn't notice it you stood up walk to Hank, take his hand and walk him to his room, Deimos and Sanford were confused, Hank was never acting like that."

Dei: Welp, guess Hank can get soft when the kiddo is here. *he said chuckling*

San: Hey Dei. remember about what you said ?

Dei: What you talking about ?-

San: Oh ya know~ about the cigarette thing

Dei: Well it was just to see your reaction that's all. *he respond looking away blushing*

San: Yea, yea im sure of it.

"You came back from Hank's room after you put him on his bed."

Y/N: Can I sleep with you Deimos ?*you asked pointing at him*

Dei: Ofc you can kiddo, if it make me escape from Sanford.

San: Well your lucky this time, but next time i make sure you won't be able to go outside~

Dei: A-Alrigth ima go sleep let's go Y/N.* he said grabbing you to go sleep*

San: Scary cat lol. *he said and walk to his room*

"Deimos lay you on his bed and put the blanket on you, he after changed clothes lay on his bed and sleeped, you sleeped hugging (Deimos how sweet :DD)." 

___________________________________________________________________

end of chap. "13" :>