🩺🧸What Happen..?🩺🧸(Chap.10)

sorry for the pics I didn't know what to put as pic lmao :,> ( Y'ALL I FORGOT TO POST THIS ONE IM SORRY 😭✋✋)

_______________________________________________________

"You wake up, but you were not on the couch you were on someone laps and on a truck you look up and see it was Sanford (mama Sanford is here everyone :DD), Sanford looked at you with a smile"

San: Your finally awake child (ngl Sanford remind me of Toriel if you know undertale.-ANYWAYS).

Dei: The kiddo awake ?

San: Yea they are.*he respond looking at Deimos that was driving*

Y/N: Where are we going ?

San: We are going to see 2bd/doc

Y/N: Why ?

Dei: Hank is de-

San: To let him heal Hank! 

Dei: Oh em yea that's right he he..

Y/N: But where is Honk ?

San : He is sleeping next to Deimos yea

Y/N: okie

"ofc your still too "innocent" to understand that RIGHT?? Anyways, you finally arrived at the lab of 2BD, after 10 mins you arrived Sanford was carrying you and Deimos was carrying Hank with some ketchup on him, you were confused for sure, they walk to 2bd lab door and knock"

2BD: What you guys want now ?

Dei: For Hank. *He respond while carrying Hank*

2BD: Again ?! *he said grabbing Hank and walking to his lab*

San: Yea again like you say *he respond walking in the lab still carrying you*

"Doc put Hank on his lab thing (I don't remember how it's called in English :,>), he start looking at Hank bodies to see where the ketchup was coming from"

San: Hey child here take this, *he hand you a toy* go and play with it we come back when doc is done.

Y/N: *you take the toy he hand you* Is Honk sleeping ?*you asked confused*

San: Oh em yea he is, I just slipped ketchup on him while he is sleeping yea. *he said with a nervous laugh and rubbing his neck*

Y/N: Okie then. *you respond walking in the other room next to the lab and start to play with the toy he gave you*

"After like 30 mins you ear a voice calling your name, it sounded like the voice of Deimos you walked back to the lab to answers him"

Dei: Were gonna go back at the house. *he said while still carrying Hank but this time he didn't have ketchup on him*

"Do taking off ketchup is that long ? Anyways you all walked back in the truck, Deimos putted Hank on the front sit, you and Sanford got in the back, Deimos start the truck and you all got back home. Deimos still carrying Hank put him in his room ( Deimos putted Hank in his room so Hank's room just saying lol), Sanford sat on the couch taking a deep breath"

San: I swear if Hank try to do missions without us again im going to beat his ass up. *he said to Deimos angry*

Dei: But I prefer that you beat my ass up all night babe. *he respond smirking at Sanford*

San: You are fucking nasty Dei *he respond blushing and pushing Deimos*

Dei: Alright sorry he he *he said laughing*

Y/N: So am I going to sleep with Honk again ? *you said looking at them*

"They looked at you shocked that you were still here, they forgot that you were here (those dum don't even remember there is a child tf-), Deimos start kinda blush he was for sure embarrassed, for Sanford he was a little shocked but wasn't like Deimos embarrassed he just takes a deep breath and calm down"

San: If you want you can sleep with "Honk" this night (yea when you all finally arrived home it was the night lol).

Y/N: YAY! *you were happy to sleep with Hank again*

"You run to Hank room (gas gas gaaaass XD), you go on Hank bed trying not to wake him up from sleeping and you fell asleep, for Sanford and Deimos they just got in one of the room left (so Sanford room and Deimos room) and sleep, you could say even tho you did sleep for a long time and that nothing really happen this day, it was still a nice day"

________________________________________________________________________

end of chap. "11" I swear Im trying my best to post a chap each day it's just kinda hard when you have to take care of your siblings and homework but yea :,>