༺ღ༒Kid-napping༒ღ༻

𝐲𝐩𝐞: 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭💔🥀
𝐏𝐩𝐥 𝐢𝐧: 𝐀𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐤, 𝐃𝐞𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐬, 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢. (𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐍)
Request was from Red_Demon8

•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•★•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•

"It was an normal day you were laughing with Deimos and Darki having a battle of who make's the funniest jokes while Sanford was watching."

"You then realized that you didn't have your teddy and went to get it in your room. You were looking around and found it on the bed you went to grab it but suddendly you felt hands wrap around your mouth with an paper."

"You try to scream, kick, punch but none was usefull and you slowly start to drove to sleep unable to move an muscle and make the teddy fall from your hand... "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You start to open your eyes but all you saw was black, you try say something but couldn't bc something was on your mouth."

: So your finaly awak heh..

"You jump at the sudden familiar voice. "

: *sigh* Did you really think that I wouldn't try and get back what I own?

"You were really confused of that, you don't remember any one taking care of you."

"You suddendly felt a hand on your chin making you jump again. "

Auditor: In case you forgot it's me, A.U.D.I.T.O.R.

"You try say something but realize you still can't."

"He finaly take of the blindoff your face but not the the mouth one."

Auditor: So, do you want some wine? ~ (motherfucker- it's an child!)

"You quickly shaked your head as a 'no'"

Auditor: No? Heh, guess you do𝐧't know what it is yet.

Auditor: But let me get to the point, you mind wonder 'Why am I here?' Don't ya.

"You didn't replie or move"

Auditor: Well I tough about.. Why not 'kid'-'nape' (I had to okay!) The thing that could turn him into a softie HAH!

"He start to just laugh about what he said meanwhile you try to not show your tears."

Auditor: Hehe.. Heh.. Oh I really don't understand how funny I am heh. *Look's at you* I wonder when they find out about who you belong tho, whent hey know that you are just...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A clone like all the other agents.

"What? What did he mean by tha-"

𝘼𝙉𝙂! 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙈!

"The wall broke by what could seem to be an explosion, you shut your eyes and look at the other way to not get dust in your eyes or even a piece of the Wall. "

: OI! LEAVE THE KID ALONE AND COME FIGHT SOMEONE THAT IS YOUR SIZE!

"You hear the voice say and it sounds familiar. Youopen your eyes and look to find Darki with doubke guns in her belt and a bazouka in her hands. "

Auditor: And who mind you be, you don't look like an clone.

Darki: My name ain't importante but all you need to know is that I'm gonna kill ya.

Auditor: Well I would like to see you try!

"Auditor makes a sword appear and start to run toward Darki ready to slice her in half, luckily she dodges it and start to take her double guns and start to shout at him. "

"Meanwhile they were fighting you felt a pair of hand on your shoulder making you jump and look, it was Sanford. Thank god! He take off the thing in your mouth and free's you from the chair. "

San: Don't worry about Darki she be fine now come!

"He took your hand and start to run, he did run fast tho and you constatly trip so at the end he just put you on his shoulders and run. "

"You 2 finaly arrive outside the building. "

Dei: Get in now! I put explosives around the building and in any moment it will explode!

Y/n: B-But Miss Bunny? -

Darki: You called kiddo?

"You look behind to see her injured on the arm, leg and a little bit on her stomach, even he mask was kinda broked half of it but you couldn't see her eye yet there was her hair on it. "

Dei: ALRIGHT NOW GET IN!

"You all jump in the truck, you on the passager sit next to Deimos who was going to start the truck while Sanford and Darki went in the back so he could put bandage in her wounds. After a not very long ride to the base bc of how fast Deimos was driving, you all arrived to the base. Sanford bring Darki to doc so he could heal her wounds better."

End.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And you realize that you still didn't get your teddy in your room-

--- ☆ • ♧ • ♤ • ♧ • ☆ ---