🧸💖Knowing each others🧸💖(Chap.7)

<<You all arrived home>>

Hank: Alright let's never play hide and seek outside the house got it everyone ?

San and Dei: Yea

Hank: What about you kiddo, understand ?

Y/N: Mhm *you said while nodding*

Hank: Alright because you don't really know us that much and we don't know you that much, how about we introduce our self, even tho Deimos Sanford and I know each other for a while, so you agree ?

Y/N: Mhm!

Hank: Alright ima start, so my name is Hank and I do be hating Tricky, Jebus, Sheriff and Tricky.

Y/N: Who is Jebus and Sheriff ?

Hank: They are emm bad peeps yep bad peeps you should not be friend with them.

Y/N: Okie!

Hank: Alright good, and my pronouns are he/him got it ?

Y/N: He/him ! Mhm!

Hank: Nice

Sanford: Alright my turn now ! *he said coming up to you* So my name is Sanford you should already know it and just like Hank I don't like Tricky, Jebus, Sheriff and Auditor, like he said they are bad peeps. And I my pronouns are also he/him.

Y/N: Okie

Deimos: Alright my turn now move out *he said grabbing Sanford and backing him up to go in front of ya*

Sanford: Whatever *he said crossing his arms mad*

Deimos: Alright so my name Deimos and well you already know who I hate at this point just like them i go by he/him and I like playing videos games and smok-

Sanford: Shut it will ya! *he said covering his mouth*

Deimos : Alright chill I was joking around *he said taking Sanford hand of his mouth*

Sanford: Yea yea sure.

Hank: Alright now we introduce our self your turn Y/N. *he said looking at you*

"You start telling them about you, you didn't have that much information about yourself, you forgot almost everything about you, good thing you remember your name, after that Hank got to the kitchen to make some food, you Deimos and Sanford looked at the TV waiting for Hank to finish. After a while he finished and told you all to go eat. You all got up the couch and got to the kitchen to eat Hank started to put the food on the table, after he was done putting the food on the table, you all was eating. After you all finished eating you were kinda tired and asked if you could go sleep, Hank start to look at Sanford and Deimos he had a look kinda mad but you still didn't understand and wanted to sleep"

Y/N: So where am I going to sleep ?

Sanford: With Ha-

Hank: With Sanford! 

Sanford: Wait what- why not Deimos ?

Hank: Oh so you won't accept a little cute child sleep with ya ?

Sanford: W-WHAT NO! I mean- YES I won't mind if they sleep with me-

Hank: Alright now bed time Y/N go with Sanford you sleep with him today

Y/N: Okie !

Sanford: I get a revenge.

Hank: What? I don't want to ears Deimos voice till 4 am *he said in a angry voice*

"Deimos started to blush and become a tomato and for Sanford well he did blush but not like Deimos as a tomato so at the end he said fine and start to walk you to his room, he put you on his bed"

Sanford: Alright night kiddo *he said giving you a kiss on the for head*

"He was just like a mother, but how come you be sure he was like a mother? You don't even remember if you had a mother or a father or siblings. You ignored it and start to sleep after a few second you were asleep Sanford lay next to you and putted the blanket on you and him and sleeps"

____________________________________________________________________________

End of chap. "8" Hope y'all enjoy <3