🧸🖤Who are you ?🧸🖤(chap. 11)

"You wake up seeing Hank still sleeping so you got up as quite as you could, you walk to the living room, you saw Sanford and Deimos on the couch watching you tough about scaring them you walk slowly behind the couch, start to climb it annd.. BOO! You screamed you could tell Deimos did got scared and hugged Sanford (what a scarycat lol), for Sanford he did kinda like jump but didn't really show it he just looked at Deimos and start to laugh"

San: Really Dei? *he said laughing*

De: OI SHUT IT! *he yell at Sanford embarrassed*

"They both looked behind them and saw you, you start to laugh at them both"

San: Good one child, it did kinda scare me.

Dei: Don't do it again kiddo or I mind get a heart attack. *he said at you joking*

"You just nodded and sit between them, you tree was watching the TV. After some mins Hank finally wake up"

Dei: Well look who's finally awak. *he said looking at him*

Hank: What happen ? *he asked*

San: You were "sleeping" and you had "ketchup" on ya so we bring you to Doc. *he respond looking at him mad*

Hank: Alright im sorry that I got to a mission on my own, but it's better then you or Deimos "sleeping" like you said.

Dei: STILL! Doc can't just heal you every time, you should really stop think everything on your own.

Hank: Whatever, I got a message from Doc he said we don't have missions for now so today we can go play outside I guess. *he said looking at you*

"You nodded and smiled"

Hank: Alright y'all get ready were gonna buy hot dogs.

"Sanford and Deimos nodded and walked to the'r rooms, after that they were ready you all walk outside to the guy sealing hot dogs."

Hank: Alright im gonna get the hot dogs, wait here and watch for the kid got it ?

Dei: Yep

San: MHM

Hank: Alright then. *he said walking to get the hot dogs*

"You were kinda bored sitting playing with the teddy that Deimos gived you, you looked at Sanford and Deimos to see if they were looking, they weren't good, you stand up and start to walk kinda away from them but not that far, you saw someone with a halo (JESUS!! <>o<>)."

Y/N: ACHOO!.

"Great he noticed he looked at you then grabbed you, he was staring at you confused (each peeps you meet they be confused seeing a child in Nevada lol)."

??: What's your name little one ? *he asked putting you down*

Y/N: Im Y/N. *you respond hugging your teddy* And you ?

Jeb: Im Jebus.

Y/N: Jesus ?

Jeb: No, Jebus.

Y/N: Jesus ?

Jeb: No- *sigh* Just calm me Jeb alright ?

Y/N: Okie Jeb *you respond with a smile*

Jeb: Alright now I thinky ou should leave. *he said looking behind you*

Y/N: Aww Okie, bai Jeb.

Jeb: Cya kiddo. *he said waving at you while you were walking*

"You kinda of run to be sure they wasn't panicking over where you were, you arrived and saw that Deimos and Sanford weren't talking anymore but that they were looking at the direction where Hank was, you walked slowly behind them and by your curiosity you wanted to see what they were looking at, you look and you saw Tricky (YAYYY) and Hank, they looked not happy to see each others, they were screaming at each others you didn't really know what to do, stay watching them fight or come and try stop them. You choose to stop them you run to Tricky and hugged him ( AAAAWWWWWW ), Tricky looked at you he looked happy even if he had a mask on"

Tricky: Y/N! *he said hugging you back*. TRICKY MISSED Y/N SO MUCH.

Y/N: Me too *you respond still hugging him*

"Hank didn't really know what to say but he just grabbed you from Tricky"

Hank: No I won't let ya dirty hand touch the kid. Here kiddo take it. *he hands you your hot dog and put you down*

Tricky: WHY WON'T HANK LET CLOWN PLAY WITH Y/N! *he said mad*

Hank: Because of your dirty hand and because Im sure you will hurt them.

"They were still screaming at each other, but hey there is something good you did get a hot dog lol"

______________________________________________________________________

end of chap."12"