🔫🧸How you got here?!🔫🧸( chap. 8)

"you wake up, you didn't see Sanford in the bed so you tough he be awake and probably the others too you get up from the bed and leave the room you go to the living room no one here, you look in the room of Hank and Deimos, still no one you were confused and kinda worried did they leave you by your own alone again and will never come back, No! You didn't want to think that they leave you beside if they wanted to leave you they would probably carry you where they find you, you go back to the living room noticing a note you start to read it"

Dear Y/N,

Me , Sanford and Deimos have to go in a mission, Doc can't take care of you he is too busy and for Tricky I can't let him take care of you he is too dangerous for ya, so you will have to be alone in the house for some hours don't worry we try to get here back as fast as we can kiddo if you are hungry, there is cookies on the table if you noticed. Alright cya later kiddo and please don't leave the house without we know thx cya.

-Hank

"You were happy knowing they didn't leave you you takes the cookies and qtart eat while watching the TV waiting for them to come back"

<<After 2 hours>>

"It's been 2 hours already where are they ? You were bored just watching the TV and eating the cookies, you had enough waiting you saw a knife on the couch you remember what Hank said to always be safe, you take the knife and out it in your pocket and leave the house. It was too dangerous for a child like you but you didn't care you were bored you were thinking about probably looking at the clown aka Tricky, you saw a building last time you got in one you almost got hurt but you wanted to check if they were here, you walk in this building to check you see a guy with like a sheriff hat looked nice not gonna lie, you make a sound on purpose just for him to come so you could pass him, he did notice the sound"

??: Alright, if it's you Hank Im ready for the 3 round *he said grabbing his guns*

  "Crap..It didn't go as you wanted what can you do now fight him with your knife while he as 2 guns ? Well I mean he did was shacking and he did look not sure about him self, so all you did was come out from your hiding spot"

Y/N: My name is really Honk thx you *you said walking in front of him

??: W-Wait a min...A CHILD?! *he said rubbing his eyes shocked to see a child in Nevada* Ho- How did a child I mean you got here?! *he said not shacking anymore but still shocked to see you*

Y/N: Well emm..I was wanting to check if like you said Honk was in this place

??: Honk? You do know his name is Hank and not Honk *he said putting away his guns*

Y/N: No Im sure his name is Honk 

??: Alright Im not gonna argument with that it's quite fun. But still how did you got here kiddo ?*he said getting at your level*

Y/N: Well I could not see Honk and his friend at the house where I was and I got bored waiting for them so I want outside ! *you said with a smile*

Sheriff: Well..*he didn't know what to say* My name is sheriff kiddo what about you? *he said wanting to change the subject*

Y/N: It's Y/N! *you said with joy* 

Sheriff: Nice name but you need to go back where you were or "Honk" mind come thinking I kidnapped you.

Y/N: Fine.. CYA then sir Sheriff ! *you said starting to leave and running to be sure to not let the others know you were outside*

Sheriff: *sigh* Im surprised that he have a heart for that kid. This kid make me even remember about skittles...* he said looking down having flashback of what he did* It's the past now I should probably try and forget. (if you want information about who is skittles i will write in another note if you need lol)

<<You arrived back at home>>

"You finally arrived back, it seem like they still didn't arrive you were pretty hungry now you takes the cookies that you left and start to at and re watch the TV. After about 30 mins they finally came back, Hank was covered fully blood he start to run fast in his room to get clothes and run to the bathroom so you could not see him with all the blood he had on him"

San: That sure was a long mission *he said in a tired voice*

Dei: Yea i though it would take 30 mins like the others not gonna lie

Y/N: You guys are finally back! 

San: Oh heya child, sorry about that we could not leave you with 2bd he was busy and Hank don't trust Tricky.

"you hug Sanford and Deimos"

Y/N: It's okie! *you said with a smile happy to see them again*

Dei: Well now do you want to play with some toys? *he said taking a teddy bear and a doll from his back*

"You were feeling happy even more then you were before you takes the toys from Deimos hands and run back to the living room and start to ply with them, Deimos start to smile of how you looked happy"

San: Your acting like a father Dei *he said laughing a bit*

Dei: Well in that case if I was the father you be the mother *he said looking at him in a seductive way*

San: If it was a flirt attempt it was a bad one *h said kinda blushing but with a look serious*

Dei: Yea I know it *he said with a defeated voice*

___________________________________________________________________________

end of chap. "9"