🧸🌹It's been a long time there friend🧸🌹 (chap.4)

"You finally wake up seeing Deimos still sleeping but you care less you get up and walk to the door to open it and close it behind you quietly so you don't wake up him, you walk to the living room noticing that the guy with a mask was watching the tv you were kinda of hungry but didn't really want to interrupt him so you start walking quietly to the kitchen like a mouse lucky he didn't notice, you also found that they had a cookie jar you try to take it but failed you almost fall but you felt big hands catching you you open your eyes to see who it was. It was the mask guy with red goggles"

Hank: You should be more careful there kiddo *he said while carrying you*

Y/N: Sorry mask guy I didn't want to interrupt your show *you said with a sad face*

Hank: *sigh* It's alright kiddo next time you are hungry just tell me even if i be doing something *he said by giving you a cookie from the jar*

"You taked the cookies and start eat it, you notice that he looked happy"

Hank: by the way kiddo call me Hank.

Y/N: Honk ?

Hank: No it's Hank H-a-n-k

Y/N:....Honk ?

"he let out a sigh of defend*

Hank: Fine you can call me Honk. *he said putting you down*

"after some mins Sanford and Deimos wake up, they both go in the living room saying morning to you and "Honk" and go in the kitchen to grab something to eat"

Deimos : How did you sleep kiddo ? *he asked while looking at you*

Y/N: I sleeped good this night!*you said in a happy voice while chuckle*

Hank : Alright now we gotta figure out how to go on our mission today-

Dei and San: WE HAVE A MISSON AGAIN?! *they said both looking at hank*

Hank: Yea we do dumb-asses.

Dei: Don't swear there is literaly a child sitting next to you !

"Hank looked at you with a face that he didn't care at all"

Hank: Alright whatever who gonna stay in the house with the kid.

San: We could bring the kid with us no ?

Dei: So you want the child to die or what

San: What- NO! *he said slapping Deimos* Why would i want a little child that is cute to die.

Dei : Well you sounded like you didn't care or less.

"They both started to argument that made Hank getting mad, you noticed it and you knew what was gonna happens so you start cover your ears"

Hank: ALRIGHT BOTH OF YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP *he said while he stood up and looked at them*

Dei and San: H-HE START IT! *they point at each other*