🧸🔫Babysitting time🧸🔫( chap.18)

<<After a while>>

"Hank get a notif on his phone, he check to see who it was and it was 2BD. You looked at Hank while he was reading the notif he looked kinda mad but also forced he sigh."

Hank: Guess I have to.. Alright ! Sanford, Deimos we are going in another mission.

San: Right now? What about Skittles and Y/N ?

Dei: Yea what about them ?

Hank: *Sigh* We are going to let Sheriff Babysit them. *he replies* Get in the truck everyone.

"Everyone nodded, Sanford and Deimos got ready getting some weapons, you and Skittles got in the truck waiting for them to get in the truck. After that they were in the truck, Hank driving while Deimos and Sanford were thinking of a plan and also talking with Hank, for you and Skittles he was assuring that you don't get bored (how sweet of him :DD)."

<<After a while>>

"After a while Hank driving, you all arrive in front of the building where Sheriff was. "

Hank: Alright, Skittles and Y/N get out the truck and come. *he say getting out the truck*

"You and Skittles nodded and got out the truck following Hank. You 3 walk in the building, there was an agent in front of you, Hank walk to him and told him something in his hear so you and Skittles didn't know what he was saying."

Hank: Got it ?

Agent 1: Yea sure I will let him know that.

Hank: Good.

Skittles: Brother why are we here tho ? *he ask with curiosity*

Hank: I'm gonna let Sheriff babysit you both because this time the mission will take more then an hour.

Y/N: But why not with Tiky ? *you ask*

Hank: Tricky ? I bet he would hurt you while he hug you or Skittles.

Y/N: But- Can after you will come back, can we see Tiky ? ( Ah yes, T I K Y )

Hank: *sigh* Fine. Anyways, now I gotta go. *he hugs you and Skittles* Be careful alright ?

"You and Skittles nodded."

Hank: Good, cya. *he said leaving*

Agent 1: Alright come guys I guide ya to Sheriff office.

Skittles: Alright. *he grab your little hand (:O).

<<After the Agent walked you to Sheriff office>>

"The agent knock at the door and walk in."

Agent 1: Hello Sir.

Sheriff: Oh, Heya is there something ?

Agent 1: Not really, but the ninja wanted you to babysit his brother and the child.

Sheriff: W-Wait.. WHAT ! *he said confused and kinda sweating*

"Skittles walk in still grabbing your hand."