III

⊱ ────── {

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

    I trudged my shoulder as I threw all the things on the bed. It's only been a month of being in this world and I'm already fed up. Having to go train to learn my quirk takes so much out of me I don't even want to look at a clock ever again....

    "Y/N! A package came for you." I heard Ryuko shout from the first floor, I couldn't even push myself to go get it. I heard her call me a few times before she bursted into the room. I felt something hit my ass before she blew up, "I hate when you do that! You hear me calling you, Y/N. I swear to god I'm going to twist your ears so tightly that you're going to have horns of your own!"

    "Sorry....I'm tired."

    "I'm tired too! Just... dinners going to be ready in a few. Open it up, it's important." She sighed and slammed the door.

    I turned to my phone, I couldn't even text anyone from the outside. Why do I even bother? All my old contacts magically disappeared and were replaced with different people... people I apparently had a bond with.

    I felt so lonely, I'm living someone else's life....I just want to go back to my own.

    I turned around crushing whatever I got— wait. A letter? No way it's a UA letter. I pushed myself off my bed, suddenly a spurge of energy. I threw the envelope on the desk, opened it up and placed the ring on the table.

    "What is this supposed to do again?" I mumbled poking it, I sat down and a small figure of All Might showed up on a hologram.

    "Booya! I am here as a projection now!" He flexed his muscles. "Your test results from UA! I know it's been a while, but with great power comes a great amount of paperwork."

    "This means I most likely got in...."

     He gave me a thumbs up, "Why of course you did! The truth is, I didn't come to this city just to fight villains. You're looking at the newest UA faculty member!"

    "You're working here now?!"

    "Amazing aren't i? Even though you smashed your way through the written test, you had a little bit of a hiccup! I hope everything is better now for you and you have all your memories back!"

   "Not really..."

   "Ah! Ah....oh! UA apologies for that, so please accept this as an apology! Welcome, Y/N, You have made it. You're now a part of the hero academia."

   "Wait wait wait wait."

    "What's wrong?"

    "Are you telling me I only passed the entrance exam because of a head injury??"