XVII.

⊱ ────── {

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

   I woke up the next morning expecting to train again with Moe, or go patrolling in my regular gym uniform. However I was rudely surprised when I met with my hero uniform laid out on my bed. Having no other clothing than my sleeping shirt and mismatched pants. I put on the jumpsuit and strapped in all the straps. I pulled my purple hoodie over my shoulders and plopped one watch in the pocket and the other in the little makeshift pocket.

     Walking down the hallway I ran into Todoroki— who I surprisingly got closer with. "Good morning!"

   "Mhm, morning." He walked off and I immediately took it as his silent language to follow him. "We're patrolling somewhere new today."

   "Really! How fun! Where? Is that why we get to wear our real uniforms?"

   "...I don't know."

   "Liar! You know where... come on come on come onnnnn!" I poked at his sides, eager to get a hint out of the half and half boy. I felt my fingertips freeze and I looked down at them slightly frozen.

   He chuckled a bit, "stop. I'm ticklish."

   "Are you now..."

   "I am warning you not to go further. You have too much energy in the morning, where's gloomy Y/N."

   "You don't like me like this, todo?"

   "I'll make you into an ice cube if you ever use that nickname again."

   "Sheesh, who woke the princess up on the wrong side of the castle today."

   He paused, "are you calling me a princess?"

   "You're pretty like one—oh there's your dad! Good morning sir!" I sprinted up ahead leaving behind a very confused preteen. Endeavor looked down at me the same his son had, however he greeted me the same.

    "Get in line you two." We did not get in line. He ignored us and continued explaining the areas we would be patrolling....I never knew that he had so many people working under him... I thanked the gods I wasn't sent to follow any other pro hero's but I was patrolling with endeavor. "That is all, you are dismissed."

    All of the hero's rushed off to get ready for their new location change of the day.

     "You're bringing us with you?" Todoroki gave his dad a suspicious glare and eyed me. "Both of us..."

   "What's that supposed to mean, Todo?!"

   "Stop calling me that."

   His dad sighed, "you're both my responsibility while staying here."

   "...I see."

   I walked with the now heavily upset male to the front of the building where we waited for our entire patrol group. Once the entire gang showed up, we didn't waste any time walking to our location. Todoroki rushed forwards as if he was leading the pack.Todoroki immediately rushed ahead to