XXVII.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

    "It is too early for this bullshit." I rubbed my eyes, Mr.Aizawa made sure all of us were up around five thirty. He tried to get everyone on the bus but we were falling asleep on the couch. I was that student.

    I'm sure if Todoroki hadn't caught my head, I would have fallen face first in my coffee. "You've gotta stay awake, Y/N."

    "Yeah...yeah..." Was all I could manage to get out. I heard him sigh behind me.

    Aizawa shouted how we needed to all get on the bus, Todoroki scooped an arm under mine and hoisted me up. He slowly walked with me to the bus. My feet dragged slightly, "I'll be your bus partner this time. I'm sure Sero and Izuku won't mind."

    I dozed off as soon as Todoroki let my hand land on the window. Was I even allowed to have the window seat? The ride took a total of two hours, and that entire time I was asleep.

    "If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses," Mr Aizawa watched all of us as we walked down the steps of the bus. "Then you novice eggs will become chicks... You'll hatch into semi-pros. Do your best."

    Ms. Joke was playing around with Mr Aizawa and looked as if he were going to leave us all behind--he almost did. He guided us inside the stadium and allowed us to get situated.

    In the first test, the examinees put three targets anywhere they like on their bodies, and if all three get hit by balls, then they're out. The first hundred to get two or more people out with the six balls they're given can move on to the next round of testing.

    A bunch of other students from other schools smeared as soon as they saw us. I don't know if this was intended in the anime because the main protagonist is in class 1-A or because our school is their rival, the other schools look as if they want to kill us.

    We stood up in front of our competitors.

    God, there were so many people... My palms felt a little sweat at all of the people against us. The arena was filled with rock, mini mountains, houses, lakes, all you could think of.

    U.A. always gets eliminated in the first round, the crushing of U.A. We were immediately targeted. Multiple balls came flying at us, someone used their quirk and the ball dove underground. Mina melted all of them except one, that one actually came pretty close to where I was. Mina luckily was there again to melt the ball.

    "T-Thanks..."

    "No prob!" She grinned

    Jirou broke up the ground for everyone and we continued to defend ourselves. This was so difficult--i had to maintain a constant defense and i had to protect my target points. Our weak points, everyone's fighting while protecting them.

    Nobody has passed yet, nobody has failed yet--and I'm just surprised I haven't gotten myself out yet. I lifted my arm to throw one of the balls i were given when suddenly it was yanked--no, it was pulled away by a strong gust of wind. We all looked up at a guy who had a tornado of red balls circling around him.

    This wasn't good, this wasn't good at all. He was planning on throwing all of them down at us, and that is exactly what he did. Screaming a quick, 'watch out'!, I thought fast. Bringing out both of my watches, I swung it around with so much force it looked like I was holding two propellers.

    Denki, Uraraka, Mineta and Ojiro ducked down under both of them as the rain of rubber balls came crashing down upon us. They reflected off and either hit other people or flew out of bounce.

    Soon everything stopped... one student managed to take out 120 people--luckily I wasn't any of those.

    I couldn't focus on Deku and the storyline, all I was focused on was fighting and making myself stronger. Somewhere through the fight, I was paired up with Sero. We fought off the other students from the other schools, god... I was thankful he was there to help me. If i were on my own i dont think i could've made it this long--.

    The first hundred to get two or more people out with the six balls they're given can move on to the next round of testing. We had to keep fighting, keep going. Pushing through and through, we had to make it through the next round

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
I'm so sorry for the short chapter, I've been busy with not only two books (and a third on the way) and school, time is CRUNCHED