XLV.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Me and Izuku decided to arrive an hour earlier than required. Mirio was glad to take Izuku for some training/warm-ups while I was stuck with...death himself. Sir nighteye and I had a lot of work on our hands. He said it was great that I've mastered long-range attacks, but it would be better if I learned how to fight if it was me alone.

We spent a while learning the different types of martial arts. Since I was quite fast with my hands, he suggested that I learn G.M.A.

Gun metal arts... I should've just joined his agency if I wanted to learn martial arts so badly...

I remember talking to Uraraka about this type of style....

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"This sucks! Gunhead is going to bring me to shreds with this stupid technique!" She sighed, this was a few days ago when hero agency internships were first introduced.

"Oh, it can't be that bad. What even is it?" I laughed as she rolled around on the couch.

"Ugh, if I even remember... G.M.A. is designed for close-quarters combat and self-defense, prioritizing grappling, grabbing, and hold techniques. There's more but I can't remember." She scowled. "The objective of this fighting style is to cause the submission of the opponent as soon as possible, using for this purpose several movements to immobilize, neutralize and facilitate their capture."

"Hey, that sounds kinda useful!"

"I'm going to be sore though!"

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"Y/N?...hello?" I snapped back to reality. Deku and Mirio were looking down at me, changed into their hero uniforms. I coughed as I recognized the straps on my hero costume... Why did I think this was a good idea?

"Damn, back up a little?!"

"Sorry! It's just that... Mirio was asking you a question." I apologized to Deku and turned my attention towards Mirio.

"I noticed you have nothing covering your appearance..." I tilted my head. What did he mean by that? "I'm saying, villains are easy to remember your face, you don't have anything to fall back on for safety!"

"But a bunch of heroes don't have masks and stuff like that?" I was confused when he passed me the matching green goggles, they looked like the ones you would wear in a lab and such—they looked a lot like nejires.

"Sir gifted these to you. He said they'll help you with accuracy or whatnot! Come one, put them on, and let's head down the street!"

'Sir Nighteye gave me these? Why would he do that...?'

We shrugged our shoulders as I put the goggles on. He wasn't lying, they looked ordinary with the green tint, however, things were flying in my face— well numbers and words.

"Sorry, it's just the three of us for now. Nighteye Agency is currently working on a secret investigation." Mirio said.

'That's right... we're going to meet Eri sooner or later.'

She Hassaikai is a small organized crime syndicate. That's Kai Chisaki. As the young head of the group, he's its second-in-command, and apparently, he's been behaving strangely lately. Causing problems wherever he goes... That plague mask is his trademark. Creepy. I thought...there wasn't much trouble with organized crime these days since the police know who they are and monitor their movements. It's been that way since the big groups broke up. But this Chisaki guy is starting to gather them together again, though we don't know why. The details are unclear, but we do know he made contact with the League of Villains recently. The League of Villains?