XXII.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

     I cracked my back, all the stress from the past three days just dipped with one simple crack. The three day written exams just ended and I couldn't help but feel accomplished with myself. I think I did pretty well, I was always good at writing. Alternative: I better kiss my feet with how much work I'm doing for them, mwah!

     Aizawa told us all to pass our tests. Sato, who sat right across from me, took my paper already knowing that either he or Uraraka would have to grab it. My desk didn't have its own layne so I'm kinda wedged in between both of their seats, hey-- easier cheating access... I'm kidding, kinda...

     He collected the papers from the first row before putting all the tests into a yellow envelope. "Now, we will begin the practical exam. Of course, it is possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes."

     Telling all of us to line up, I staggered up from my chair, Uarakak giggled and dragged me up to our line spots. Of course being the 23rd student I often was the odd man out. I either had to walk alone or Aizawa. Just to make me feel a little less bad, he extended his hand for me to grab. And that is just what happened.

     Swinging our hands, it felt not like a student and teacher but more like father and child.... It felt nice.

      We finally made it outside to the group of teachers stacked up, he let go of my hdna and i joined the group. Jirou started to shake her hands free from sweat. "There are a lot of teachers..."

     "I expect that all of you have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing."

     "Were fighting robot warriors like at the entrance exam, right?"

     Mina shook her head at Denks idea, "Fireworks! Curry! Test of Courage!"

     "Too bad!" our eyes snapped down to Principal Nezu, he was currently drinking tea. "For various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time!"

     Momo's voice wavered, "D-Different?"

     "From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work, and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting. So.... we'll have you form teams of two to fight against one teacher!"

     "Against... the teachers?" Uraraka looked as if she was going to cry.

     "In addition, the pairs and who each pair will be up against what has already been decided. These were determined at my discretion based on various factors," He pulled the class into groups. "First, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are one team, and they're fighting me."

     "Dammit..."

    "Midoriya and Bakugo are a team, and their opponent... 'Pro Hero - All Might'"

    "All Might?!" The two boys cried out.

     "Kirishima and Sato vs cementos.... Tsuyu and Tokoyami vs Ectoplasm.... Ojiro and Iida vs Power Loader.. Uraraka and Yuga vs Thirteen... Mina and Denki vs Nezu...   Earphone Jack and koda vs present mic... hagakure and shoji vs snipe... Sero and Mineta vs Midnight...."

     "..Mr Aizawa? What about me?" I raised my hand, nervously I was terrified.

     "Ah, Y/N. Our lucky unlucky number, twenty-three..." He looked at me with the most devious smile, "You're going to fight all the teachers...eleven on one."

     "...really?"

     "I'm just messing with you... I'm going to put you in a random group...." He looked around at all the teachers, wondering which group might need most of the help.

     "Actually, I wouldn't mind if Young L/N would fight against me. Put them in my group."

     "...Are you sure?"

     "...positive."

     "Alrighty. Come on, my group was up first."

     While they were getting ready principle nezu read off the rules. "The time limit for the exam is thirty minutes! Your objective is either to put these handcuffs on the teacher, or to have one of you escape from the stage!"

     "Capture the teacher or escape. It's kinda like combat training." Denki hummed.

     "Is it really okay to run away?" Mina bit her lip.

     "Yep!"

     "But it'll be different from combat training! You'll be up against someone waaaaaay better than you!"

     "Better.. Than us? I can't really imagine it, though.."

     Present Mic shouted at Jirou "Dumm! Hey girl, watch your mouth! You hear?!" No.13 explained.

     "tThis time, your exam will be very similar to a real battle. Please think of us as villains."
Assuming you come across the enemy, if you think you can win a fight against them, then that's fine. However--"

     "In cases where there's too big a difference in your abilities, it would be smarter to run away and get help. Y/N, Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya. I'm sure you four understand this well.

     All might nodded, "That's right! Your decision-making skills are being tested! But with these rules, you're probably thinking the only choice is to run, right? That's why we had the support course make these for us!"

    "Ultra compressed weights!" One of the students, Higari Maijima, giggled.

   "We'll put on about half of our body weight. It's to give you a handicap. It's old-fashioned, but it makes it hard to move and eats up stamina! Oh shoot, they're heavier than I thought..." He rubbed his wrists, "By the way, there was a competition to decide on the design, and we ended up using Young Hatsune's. "

   "To allow us to consider fighting you, huh? You're underestimating us." Bakugou crackled.

    We heard Aizawas voice over the intercom, "Those waiting their turn can watch the exams or think of strategies as a team. Do what you want. That's all."

    I couldn't find my group anywhere, so instead I plopped down with Uraraka and Aoyama as they made a strategy. I put my input here and there as we watched the other groups and learned from their mistakes.

  I started to shake more violently as my time slowly started running out. Soon it was my teams turn to fight on the battle field.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰