XLVI.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

     For the next couple of days, I couldn't handle myself. I couldn't concentrate on my food, class, or friends. I could tell Izuku felt the same.

     I tried controlling myself, Nighteye wouldn't take us if we caused a scene. He told me that himself. It doesn't look like he cares about us, but deep down I could tell. However, my as my pent-up frustrations got worse, the more my classes got harder. I couldn't concentrate in class.

    The memory of that little girl eats away at me more and more...

     I feel like a monster.

     It was a while before we were called back to the office. At first, I thought we blew our first and only chance at working at this agency, but then we were told that we were needed again.

   Me and Izuku met up with both Kirishima and Ochaco at the train station. Asui was also behind the duo, however, her legs worked a little slower. All of us were confused about why we were all gathered together awkwardly.

   Everyone's on the same train. Going to the same station. This is kinda of weird, I hope this isn't a prank. We're going in the same direction and turning the same corners—-

   "Something big's going to happen if we're all still together.." I muttered under my breath as we opened the big doors to what it looked like to be an expensive building. A hero agency building—but who's?

   Everybody was here. Ranging from the big three to our homeroom teacher. Other pro heroes were also crowded around, and a bunch of big deals too.

   From big-shit pros to more minor, local heroes.

   Nejire spotted us and I walked over to her, even mom was here?!

   "Hey, what's the scoop? What's going on? Talk to me, Ryukyu! I mean, I know you said there's a meeting, but what's it about?"

   "Patience, Nejire." Mother chuckled at the eager girl and I ran to hug her. "Hey there dragonfly"

   "Is this why you didn't pick up my morning calls?" I joked.

   She rolled her eyes. "I'm a busy woman, N/N."

   "What's going on?"

   "..I was called in at the last minute for this thing. I think I've got a rough idea of what it's about." She turned towards Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Nejire who were behind us. "You should, too. Remember what I told you, girls? Students or not, you've already proved yourselves to be valuable assets. We may even have a role for you  in a new case that's come up."

   'It's about the new case! Man, my memory's all out of order..'

   Everyone floated into the congress room. We were all assigned a seat by a worker. He made sure to sit all the students with their work studys. I found it a little funny to be honest. It looked like they were our garden for a parent-teacher meeting..

   "We're all here, Nighteye. Let's get started." Mother actually started off the conversation.

   Sir Nighteye grunted, he stood at the head of the table. "Thanks to the information provided by all of you, our investigation has progressed substantially. We've invited you all here for a joint conference to share the intel we've acquired. Regarding the yakuza group Shie Hassaikai and what we believe they might be planning."

   "Hold on, I feel like I'm missing' something really important here. Shie H'what now?" Kirishima asked.

   "Some bad guys are planning to do some bad things. And they've called a meeting so we can talk it all out." Fatgum told him. "Trust me. You two are very much involved."