XXXII.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

When we landed on the ground, we had no time to untangle ourselves. Bakugou mumbled something about how heavy I was, however he didn't let me down.

All of us had stopped around the corner and then I was let down, the group almost had a mental breakdown and someone leaped into my arms. I peered down to be met with Denki's grinning face.

"Denki?!" I pushed him back to get a better look at his face, after confirming it was him, I engulfed him in another hug. "What are you doing here?"

"Leave the hero saving to the pro hero's? I think not! Originally Sero was supposed to come with us, but he's a little..."

"Honestly our entire class is gloomy right now." Momo put a hand to her cheek, "Class 1A hasn't been the same without the two of you."

"Mr. Aizawa is going to be pissed with you guys..."

"Tell me about it.." Denki sighed as Deku next flung into my arms. Everyone pulled in for a group hug and Iida dragged Bakugou by the back of his T-shirt into the hug.

Todoroki pulled away from the group hug, "The pros are giving us evacuation instructions."

"Good! We're in front of the station." Izuku clapped his hands, "Looks like we're out of the range of that shockwave. Our recovery was successful!"

"Listen. You didn't rescue me, okay? You all just happened to be the best escape route." Bakugou exploded on the group.

"Nice decision!" Kirishima teased him.

"I didn't want to get in All Might's way."

"I didn't want to be left down with all of the villains... tip of advice, guys, my watch only goes so far." I showed the group how far my pocket watch actually went.

"I should've left you down there, you're heavy..."

"Would you really have left me behind?"

"Yes."

"Awh! You don't mean that!"

"Shut up!"

Izuku grinned at our little banter, probably confused on how we've gotten this close in a few hours. To be honest, I was surprised as well. We've only talked a few times through the season before now.

"This was the best we could do in this situation. Even Gran Torino's here. We made the right decision, didn't we? Let's get you two to the police" Midoryia grinned at us.

We made our way down from the top of the building down to the street. Their disguise allowed us to blend in with the crowd, I happily took Denkis sunglasses and a really puffy jacket....oh how I missed your accesoration.

We were trying to make our way past the crowd, but there was too much going on. Denki stopped and looked at the big screen, everyone else stopped as well.

"This scene looks like it's straight out of a nightmare!"

"In an instant, half of Camino Ward has been destroyed!"

Random voices shouted behind us, the news reporter dragged the camera back to them. "Currently, All Might is fighting the villain thought to be the ringleader! He's destroyed the city and is more than holding his own against the Symbol of Peace"

"What is this? Oh, jeez... The city's all torn up!"

"Doesn't All Might look kind of beat up?"