XXI.

⊱ ────── {

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Stop playing with me, Sero." I quickly snapped my head up from my phone and I glared at the spiky hair male. "No way we have the final in just a few days."

"I wish I was playing." He pushed back his desk so I could be included into the conversation.

"Nene, i'm going to call you back—"

"—Okay, Y/N! There's some people I want you to meet soon so please let me know when you're free—Mirio please put the water balloons down.... OH YM GOD TAMAK—"

I shook my head before lifting myself off my desk to join in on the conversation. Sero asked, "Who's that, Y/N?"

"A friend of mine..."

"A friend?"

"They go to school here, you'll meet them soon!"

"Soon, huh?" Denki wrapped an arm around me, "We have to inspect our dear Y/N's friend. They could be dangerous! They could be weird! They could cause you harm, our poor baby Y/N. They could be—hey are they cute?"

"You know what's crazy, I knew that was something you would say."

"Whaaaaaat?! Am I that predictable?!"

"Very, now what do you think is going to be on the exam?"

"I can't tell... I just really hope we're not fighting villains again." He moved his phone around on the desk. The pop socket made it so it could be used as a blade blade.

"I really hope it's a test, I'm great at tests!" Uraraka put a hand on her cheeks as Mina threw her head back in frustration. She would've fell if it weren't for the brunette. "Don't like tests?"

"Are you kidding me.... Don't like them? I'm horrible at them..."

Momo immediately spoke up, "I could always help you study...! I have a really nice study room and I'm sure my parents wouldn't be against it if I informed them beforehand."

"Really?! You're a doll, Mo!" She batted her eyelashes. The other chuckled at the pink teens actions.

"Yeah, we've got you!"

"Uh, Urara... are you sure?"

"H-Huh! What do you mean?!"

"Not to be the mayor of bad news.... Uh, but haha uh— have you seen your teaching methods?!"

"I'm so confused..."

"You go way too fast!"

"H-Huh?!"

"It's okay! But I'm not up to that uh....speed? I guess you can say speed?"

Jirou caressed her head, quickly to comfort the female. "You're amazing at teaching...! Kinda."