XXV.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

I staggered outside as we all woke up bright and early the next day. I would've had more time to sleep if Iida didn't forcibly yank me out of bed. Mumbling something along the lines of, 'this is why you're always late.'

"You all look happy to be up..." Aizawa picked up a cup of coffee one of the pussycat members must've left. "Today, we will begin training camp to increase your strength in earnest. " Aizawa woke us up bright and early. I slugged around rubbing my side as Iida dragged me out of my bed this morning and basically dragged me downstairs. "The goal of this training camp is to increase everyone's strength and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses It's . is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becoming more real by the minute. Proceed carefully."

We followed him once again to a softball area. "He dragged all of our attention onto the baseball field he so happens to love so much, he threw a ball up and down before aiming it at Bakugou."

"Tsk, why are you giving me this?"

"Try throwing that."

The male scoffed. "This is from the fitness test"

"Your previous record, from right after you started school, was 705.2 meters.... . Let's see how much you've improved."

They both smirked at each other while Mina asked me, "Wait, we're checking our progress?"

"It looks like it"

"--since a lot has happened these past three months, huh?" Seto agreed.

"Maybe he can throw it a kilometer or something now! " Sero pumped his hand up in the air shouting, "Do it, Bakugo!"

Taking in a deep breath he winded up his arm.

"709.6 meters." Aizawa held up the meter as Bakugou let out a scream. The ball flew into the sky before falling away from us.

"Huh? It's less than I thought..." The blonde kicked his shoe into the dirt, probably ashamed.

"It's been about three months since you started high school." Aizawa flipped the watch in his hands, back and forth. "Through various experiences, you all have definitely improved. But that improvement has mainly been at the mental and technical levels, with some increase in stamina. As you can see, your Quirks themselves have not improved that much. That's why we will work on improving your Quirks starting today. It'll be so hard you'll feel like dying, but try not to actually die..."

Even if he had a joking tone I knew that he meant every word about working us to the brim. I stretched my arms up above my head as he called us up one by one for our new assignment. Individual exercises I knew he put extra care into meeting the likes of overworking us and training.

"And finally, Y/N. Come follow me." I shuttered as I followed my teacher. He walked me past all of my classmates before stopping at a small stream of water that flowed in a circle. In the middle was a small island. "Sit in it, the water is flowing in one direction. Your job is to make it flow in the opposite direction."

"Opposite direction?"

"Reverse the direction, reverse time."

"I cant--"

"Have you ever tried before?"

"...I know it won't work. That's not a skill I'm sure I even have."

"Your quirk is time, right?" He slowly pushed me in the direction of the middle of the island. "Why limit yourself to just stopping time?"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

    I jumped as Tenya firmly grasped my shoulders. He shouted at the crowd, trying to get his voice heard over the loud commotion. He was waving his arms down in an up and down motion. It made a swoosh sound every time he brought it down. "You guys! Your hands have stopped moving! We're going to make the best meat and potato stew!"

"Now, we've filled our bellies and washed the dishes!" Ryuuko brought Kota to the table and made him sit down. Everyone cheered at the mention of food.

"Slow down..." Aizawa sighed, "Before that, it pains me to say this, but the extra lessons group will be having class with me now."

Mina clung onto my arm, "You've gotta be kidding me! I don't want to go!"

"Sorry... Your training during the day wasn't good enough, so I have to use this time."

'There's no real apology behind those eyes.'

"Give me a break!" Kirishima practically threw himself on the ground.

Denki just barely caught him, "Let us be tested!"

"Okay, so Class B will be the first to be the scarers. Class A will leave in pairs every three minutes. There are tags with your names written on them in the middle of the route, so bring those back with you." Ryuuko waited for our classmates, mainly Mina, to be dragged out of the small event. She explained the rules and whatnot while Tokoyami was displeased.

"Revelry in the dark..."

"It'll be fine! Those being scared aren't allowed to make direct contact." The elder lady waved her hand, "Show us how scary you are with your Quirks."

Chatora held up their paws, "The class that makes the most people piss their pants with creativity and imagination wins!"

"I see! They're trying to make us refine our ideas by making us compete with each other, giving us more options for our Quirks in the process! As expected of the U.A.!" Iida turned to Jirou who pushed him away.

Ryuuko shook a random box, " Now, you'll draw lots to determine your partners!"

Originally in the story, it was an odd number since there were twenty with five at extra lessons... Izuku was left out as the last man standing. However, I'm now a part of the class and story so I was paired up with him.

"Let's do great, Y/N! Team Eight is powerful!" Izuku raised an arm for me to give him a high five. I slapped it and we were off.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰