XXVI.

This is a long chapter—my bad!
Enjoy : D
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

  Honestly, how did we end up here? Honestly, me and Deku were calmly exploring the woods when the male rushed ahead of me. I followed him up a hill where an injured Kota was holding an arm and a villain was standing over the small child. I threw my pocket watch ahead of me. When it missed the villain I panicked—this was the first time I missed a shot ever. Instead of hitting the Villain I made sure the watch tangled itself around Kotas foot.

  Everyone, including  myself, was confused. 'Well fuck, roll with the punches... Forgive me Kota.'

  I yanked on the cord hard and pulled him towards me, he hit his back on the cold dirt floor. He slid through the villains legs and they tried to grab the small child.

  "I can't believe a villain ended up right here!" He was freaking out hard, so I pulled up Kota and untangled him. The boy hit me on the shoulder as Deku continued his sentence. "Damn it, my cell phone broke from that just now. I'm sure you just brought your watches right?.. Dammit We came here without telling anyone...    Which means, we can't hope for any reinforcements like last time..."

  "Yeah... but listen, we have kota! All we have to do is escape?"

  "Why do you always insist on running away?" Deku scolded me.

  "It's easier than fighting this unknown villain?"

  "You always run away, you never fight! You never do anything you're supposed to do! You have so much potential but you never use it?!"

  "I'm just saying our top priority should be Kotas safety?"

  "It's not what you're actually thinking! Why don't you ever hold your ground?"

  "Why are you arguing with me right now?"

  "Because I'm sick of you doing this! Back at the USJ! Back at the sports festival! Back when you have a one v one with all might! Right this very second! Do you even want to be a hero! Do you even want to be in class 1A?!"

  "I'm not having this conversation with you!" I finally snapped.

  "....If you want to run, then go. Just bring Kota back to his aunt safely." He shooed me away. I debated on whether to stay and fight or run off and protect the young child. I cursed under my breath and pushed Kota behind me. I swung my pocket watch to protect him.

  "Don't tell me what to do."

  The villain, known as Muscular, cackled a little before turning down to the trio. "Oh you want to stay now? You want to become a hero now! You want to put on your fancy costume and play the hero! Don't make me laugh! You guys are so cute. Your kind shows up everywhere, talking about justice. You're the one called Midoriya, right?"

  "What about it?" Izuku snarled as Muscular cracked his knuckles.

  "This is perfect. We were told to take the initiative and kill you. For your little friends, I don't really care about them. I was never given an order about you two so i'll just throw you two off the cliff with your little stopwatch.-- but you, I'll make sure to torment you thoroughly, so show me your blood!"

  "He's coming!" He shouted and we jumped out of the way. Jesus, he's just as fast as he was in the anime.

  Muscular stood up and smoke covered us, "Whoops! I almost forgot, if you know, tell me... where's the kid called Bakugou? There was another name but I couldn't care less about them."

  "Kacchan?!"

  "Another name?"

  "I still have to do my job."