XV.

⊱ ────── {

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

I was carried off on a stretcher and off into an office. I decided to take a little nap as I felt soft kisses land on my stomach, arms and legs. My escape to the dream world was short lived as she woke me up for the final fight. Still feeling drowsy I stumbled my way in the hallway looking for my class booth.

A strong hand gripped onto my shoulder stopping me from progress any further. I looked up to see AllMight. He crouched down to my height, "Young Y/N, we need to have a little talk."

"Is this because I wanted to give up so easily? I swear i--"

"No no, you're fine... We just need to talk a little bit about your quirk."

"Oh!... oh? This sounds bad, just to make sure, I'm not in any trouble right?"

"Far from it! I just want to express something to you. Not now, we have eyes watching us." I turn around but I'm met with nothing. Allmight stood tall before giving my head a small pat and walked off. I no longer felt drowsy... I finally made it back to my seat watching my two classmates throw it down.

"You decided not to use your fire?" Bakugou stood tall at the end of the match. You could tell that they were giving their all but it looks like he was holding back. He didn't receive a response. "Hey... Hey! You stop messing around! This isn't a real win for me unless you try harder! It can't end this way. Now get up! Don't‐‐"

Midnight put a hand up and stopped him from continuing his tantrum. "Todoroki is out of bounds. That means... Bakugo is the winner!"

Present Mic hummed, "And, with that, the final match is officially over! The first‐year champion of the UA Sports Festival is... Katsuki Bakugo from Class 1‐A!"

"The first‐year students have completed all of the events for the UA Sports Festival. Now it's time to relax and enjoy the awards ceremony." I dragged my body up from the chair and followed my class down the hallway to the green grass. Soft music played in the background while the crowd cheered.

"I have a question..." I asked my class as I pointed to Bakugou. "What did they do to our classmate?"

"Whoa..." Tsu looked over my shoulder to watch our classmate squirm around in the restrictions.

"What the heck?"

Kirishima turned to me, explaining "He's been goin' nuts ever since he woke up. Man, Bakugo. Pull yourself together. He's acting like a feral animal."

"Is Y/N here?" I snapped my head up when I heard my name being called. Raising my hand, Midnight spotted me in the crowd. "You need to come up here, you share the third‐place award with Tokoyami. Nobody told us beforehand, sorry."

I made my way up to the stand, pass my other classmates. I heard a few words on how I probably didn't deserve to get third place, but hell yeah I took it. Iida, Denki and Todoroki almost killed me out there. With the help of Tokoyami pulling me up and All might hoisting me up in the air. Taking my stand rightfully next to Tokoyami, all might jump onto the podium.