XLII.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

   After everyone fangirled over the big three, Aizawa quickly rushed us over to the training grounds. We filled in after the big three and i already knew that something bad was going to happen after Nejire and Tamaki stood off on the sidelines and Mirio was warming up.

   "Don't do it...." Tamaki warned him.

   Mirio chuckled at his best friend, "Heads up, the rad new plan is all you first-years fight me at once."

   'He's gotta be fucking lying-- is it too late to opt out?'

   "Huh? Huh?!" Class 1A shouted at him.

   "You wanna fight us?" Kirishima asked.

   "I'm not doing it, Mr. Aizawa." He rolled his eyes at my comment. Like, come on! Hes gotta be fucking lying-- is it too late to opt out?

   Sero agreed, "What, like, now?"

   "Well, if you want them to experience our experience, this is a pretty rational way of doing it then. Right, Eraserhead? Rational." Mirio flashed our homeroom teacher a smile.

   "Do whatever you want."

   Ojiro asked, "Is he... for real?"

   "Oh, yeah, totes real."

   "Mirio. You're impossible. Uh. It would have been simple enough for us to just tell them." Tamaki sighed at Mirios ambition.

   "This is what it's like, here's what we learned from it."

   "Not everyone has your level of drive. Plus, think about it. What if some of them can't recover after fighting you? No one wants to spend the next few years in a hospital bed."

   "Huh? I bet he's just trying to psych us out." Mineta looked up at Denki for some help.

   "Hey, listen up." Nejire sighed, she pulled up her pointer slowly making her way over to Mina-- most likely fascinated by her quirk--who was uncomfortable. "It's storytime. Long ago, a student got frustrated in class and quit being a hero, and it was terrible for everyone. Did you know that? So, Togata, I know our job is tough. But, you better make sure you know what you're doing. Be careful, okay?"

   "Please stop touching those."

   Tokoyami sighed, "Let's think about this. You're obviously much further ahead than us. But we've fought pros before. Not to mention, we took down some legitimate villains. I don't think you need to worry about hurting us. We're not buncha wannabes."

   The trio paused at his statement.

   "Mm! Heard, but you're gonna have to show me that's the truth." Mirio giggled, "Now, who's gonna start this party?"

   Everybody was super eager to fight the big three--everybody but me. I've had my time fighting the trio and i've got my ass whooped PLENTY of times. I'm not looking for another.

   I carefully made my way over to Dadzawa and sat down on the sidelines, carefully watching the fight unfold. I watched the students literally get folded by a foldable chair... isn't that illegal to bring to a fight???

   All the students groaned and moaned as they clenched their stomachs. They're all idiots... Mirio Togata. In my opinion, he's the person who's closest to taking the spot of number-one hero. That includes the pros. He literally folded all the students in a second. Even if we all fought together, we couldn't hold a candle..

   Nejire giggled and flew over the students as they started to rise. "Hey, check out Togata, huh-- he's gotten super powerful lately. Are you even watching? Mirio's been strong ever since we were little kids. Problem is... He needs to learn how to hold back."

   "I tried to make it so you wouldn't see my willy. Sorry if you got a peek. But, anyway. That's a taste of what it's like to fight me. We all just got punched in the stomach without ever knowing what was going on. Right, so, whaddaya think? Isn't my Quirk strong?"

   "Yeah, it's too strong!" Hagakure waved her invisible hands at Mirio. "That's not fair! Mine's nothing in comparison."

   The questions started to roll in.

   "How can you slip through things and warp?"

   "Do you have two powers like Todoroki does?"

   "Nope.--"

   "Just the one. Just one. Ooh." Nejire jumped in to answer these questions. "I know! I'll tell you what his Quirk is. Hey, hey, can I say it? Permeation! Cool, right?"

   Amajiki pulled on her leg, "Hado. Let Mirio explain his own power."

   "Yup! I've got a sweet Quirk that's called Permeation. What you guys thought of as a warp was, you guessed it, simply an alternative application of that power. Oh, sorry, Hado."

   "So, how exactly do you warp, huh?" Someone asked.

   "I activate my Quirk in my entire body. Then, I can pass through anything I want, no sweat. Everything! That includes solid ground."

   Everybody left out a gasp.

   Deku asked, "So, that was you falling through the floor of the gym?"

   "That's right, I went deep underground. And then, whenever I release my Quirk while I'm falling, something super strange happens. Apparently, things with mass can't overlap. That's called physics! So, I get repelled upward! Think of it this way. The ground spits me out, and I fly up into the air. That's how my warp works. By adjusting the direction I'm facing or the pose I'm holding, I can change the angle I come out at, so I can aim at different spots."

   I dropped out as Mirio rambled on and on about his silly little quirk...

   'What a showoff'

   I laughed and gave Nejire a big hug as everybody slowly tickled out of the practice room. I said goodbye as the sun already started to set. Everybody gave us a wild look, I'm not much of a hugger.... I briefly explained that she works for my mother in an agency. We all settled down back toward our dorm room. Everybody was more than excited to catch some sleep and get even stronger. I don't know what the Big Three did to them, but I'm guessing it sparked something in them.

   ... but I couldn't sleep.

   Somethings coming....

   Wait no.

   Not somebody, someone...

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Sorry guys for the long wait, buuuut LOOK AT THIS CUTE KITTY I TAKE CARE OF

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I'm trying!