XVI.

⊱ ────── {

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

  "SHOOOOTO"

  "My name isn't Shoto, Sir."

  'Are you shitting my dick....'

  I absolutely refused to go to the Enderverse Agency, but when Aizawa gave me that disappointing stare I almost cried. Having Ryuko hand me my favorite dish and Nejire going shopping with me, I felt like I was being bribed to my death.

  "You know why I can't take you in Dragonfly." Ryuko sighed as she filled out paperwork in her office. "Both Mr.Aizawa and I decided it would be best if you went with the second best person to train you. He'll teach you how to use your quirk and how to fight without it."

  "But I got around 300 other requests!"

  "That must suck for those other 299 people. Now go pack your bags."

  "He didn't even ask me!"

  "Go pack your bags."

  "Mom--"

  "--Go."

  And here we are. Endeavor is looking at me straight in the eye confused. Todoroki finally walks in behind me confused on why I was even here. The entire atmosphere felt very confusing and I think I much more would have enjoyed staying with My.Lady and Mineta at their agency.

  "Who are you?" He finally asked after three minutes.

  "F/N L/N. I'm a classmate of your murderous son behind me. I came in third at the sports festival and I think Aizawa pulled some strings for me to work with you."

  "I remember now, I didn't request you." He sighed and stood up tall. "Are you the one with the time quirk?"

  "Yessir." I pulled out my pocket watch and pulled it out for both him and his son to see.

  "It looks beat."

  "Yeah, I haven't gotten a chance to fix it since the sports festival. You can look at the other one as well." I held up the other watch without a chain. The glass at top was broken. "Hey, Todoroki, this is the aftermath of what your Elsa ice palace did to my watch."

  "Were you the other one who fought against him?"

  "Mhm."

  Endeavor called over one of his workers. They leaned over his shoulder and he tilted his head back, "order them two new watches."

  "U-Uh! It's okay honestly. I can just fix them up!" I felt a little bad about making him buy me new ones when I could easily fix them up.

  "I'm not doing this out of the kindness of my heart. You will need new ones if you want to learn how to control time."