XVIII.

⊱ ────── {

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Because you're fakes." Stain crackled. I huffed out of breath after fighting with him for about ten minutes now... Todoroki made a barrier to protect us before quickly melting it "Ice and flame...."

"I'd like to see you dodge this!" Todoroki screamed and threw an attack at the villain. a rain of ice shards flew at him, aiming to kill. He chucked before quickly dodging it in all.

"No one's ever told you? You're too focused on your Quirk. You're being careless!"

"He's a monster...!"

I chuckled at Todorokis expression, "It sounds like he's doing a zodiac reading on you--Watch out!"

Even when talking, we weren't given a break... I'm out of breath, I'm tired, I'm exhausted.. I want to go home desperately, fake or real. I just want to be done...

"Damn it." stain huffed as Iida pushed himself up, i rushed to hold him up. Using my watch I used it as a shield. "It stopped working, huh?"

Pushing himself off of me, he got into position. "Recipro... burst!"

"He's fast.." Stain watched the other rush towards him, he just dodged all his attacks amused almost.

"I-Iida?!"

"You got free? That Quirk isn't as great as I thought"

He stopped in front of all of us. "Todoroki, Y/N, and Midoriya. This has nothing to do with you three, and I apologize."

"You've gotta be shitting my dick...You're saying that again?"

"That's why I can't allow you guys to bleed more than this!"

Stain screamed, mocking him. "It's no use trying to be reformed for appearance's sake. A person's essence does not change so easily. You will never be anything but a fake who prioritizes his own selfish desires. You are a cancer to society that warps the idea of 'heroes.'" He started shaking with his knife. It honestly was a little creepy... "Someone must set you straight."

"You're an anachronistic fundamentalist. Iida, don't listen to the logic of a murderer."

"No, he's right. I have no right to call myself a hero... Even so, I cannot give in. If I give in, then Ingenium will die." Iida befuddled Todorokis' sad attempt of cheering him up.

Todoroki tried to attack him, but like all the other times he wouldn't let us get close. It was frustrating, he managed to block all three--FOUR if you count iida running at him every fifteen seconds--at the same time. This guy was extraordinary, definitely..

Iida cursed under his breath as he slowly came to a stop. Shouting out, "Oh no, Recipro's done. Did I break the radiator during my kick earlier? Todoroki, can you regulate temperature?"