XIII.

⊱ ────── {

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Recap....

    "Welcome back to the finals, everyone! Sorry for that long wait. The insane amount of ice from the second match has finally been cleared, though, so it's time to welcome new competitors! Even time stops for their beauty, it's the clock master from Class 1-A.  It's F/N L/N from the hero course! Versus the boy with the electric personality! Another hero in the making, Denki Kaminari!"

    'You've gotta be kidding me. I'm going up against him!?' It's official, I'm getting burned.

    "Keep those eyes peeled. I wanna see a super flashy battle this time!" Kamanari grinned at me from across the field, waving "So, anyway. Begin!"

    "Hey, Y/N. I know you've got that big head injury so I'll go easy on you. No hard feelings, I want to make it to the second round and you just want ice cream. I'll buy you some after you lose this battle, honey."

    "God, sometimes I just want to hit you so hard on the head that maybe you get a concussion. Maybe losing your memory would give you more brain cells."

    "Did it happen to you?"

    "I don't know, lets try it on you--"

    "Bring it on, grandfather time." We launched at each other, I slowly started to swing my pocket watch around and tried to throw it at him. "Nice try . You're not going to slow me down.. Indiscriminate Shock! One point three million volt--"

    He started to glow white and I quickly threw the head of the watch at his legs. It hooked on and he froze. I pulled on his legs and used all my might to swing him out of the arena. There's no way i can stop him if he uses his quirk, all i could do is try and chuck him out of bounce. He landed outside the white line with a thud and I threw myself onto the ground and covered my head as he escaped a few bullets before stopping.

    "He's been frozen in time! Amazing! That's all, folks! It was over in an instant! That's some useful quick you have on your hands, dangerous! The winner is Y/N! They advance!"

    "Did you hit me when I didn't see?" Kamanari got up after kicking the ground in anger. He stuck a hand out to me and I grabbed it. It shocked me a little and he grinned a little. "Sorry, I couldn't resist the urge."

    We walked up the bleachers and everyone congratulated us on our battle. I plopped myself down on the row. Pulling my feet up, Deku slide on over to where I was sitting. He gave me a huge grin before showing me his notebook. "You did amazing, can I see your watch? I really want to inspect it."