Chapter Two

The next day, I get home from set and begin to get ready for the others to come over.

Making my four cheese bacon Mac and cheese takes at least five hours to do, so I start right away. I preheat the oven, take out the ingredients, measure everything out, and put the bacon in the oven.

While the bacon cooked, I ran and took a really quick shower. I threw on yoga pants and an oversized sweater, putting my hair in a sock bun but made it messy. I didn't feel like putting makeup on so I just took out my contacts and put on my big, hipster glasses.

I ran back into the kitchen just as the bacon was finished and took it out of the oven.

So three hours later, the pasta was baking and Aaron and Sam had shown up. "Can I help?" Aaron begged.

I turned, pointing a knife at him. "No." He jumped, putting his hands up in surrender. "Last time you tried to help we almost burned my house down." Sam burst into laughter. "And I know you just want to eat the bacon." Aaron shrugged, knowing I was right.

Aaron went to go answer the door for George, and he gasped as he walked into the kitchen. "It smells so good." I pointed the knife at him too, making him put his hands up like Aaron.

"Go away and pick out a movie or something." Aaron, Sam, and George all disappeared into the living room to pick out a few movies for us to watch later.

I finished cutting up the bacon just as the pasta was finished cooking, so I poured it into a pot. As I did, I felt a pair of lips on my cheek.

I jumped, but turned to see Eddie smirking at me. "Hello Alice."

"Hey creeper." I said.

"Creeper? How did I become a creeper?" Eddie asked, chuckling.

"Because you just come behind me and kiss me when I'm not paying attention." I said, beginning to put the bacon with the macaroni. Eddie just rolled his eyes, and leaned against the counter. "Is it just us four tonight?"

"Ya, everyone else is busy." Eddie confirmed, trying to take a piece of bacon but I slapped his hand away. "Violent."

"Yep." I beamed.

"So, uh, Alice-"

"Ya?" I asked, glancing at him and smiling.

"I don't know if you're free tom-" he was cut out by my phone ringing.

"Sorry." I said, running over and picking up my phone. "Hello?"

"Hola!" My mom shouted into the phone.

"Mom, please don't talk in Spanish-" I begged, but she had already started taking.

"Alice! ¿Cómo está filmando en Nueva York? Conoció ningún chicos guapos? Por supuesto que tienes! "

"Mamá, por favor parar. Tengo amigos otra vez." I said, glancing over at Eddie who was laughing at me. "I'm done with Español!" I shouted. "I'm hanging up!"

"You speak fluid Spanish?" Eddie said in awe.

"Sí." I replied, stirring everything together. "I'm 50% Spanish. My mom is straight from Spain. I grew up in a house where pretty much everyone spoke Spanish and almost no English. So it was either learn Spanish, or be confused my entire life. I went with the first option."

I lifted the pot onto the island and took out plates and utensils. "They're vultures." I explained, going a plate to Eddie. "Mostly Aaron though, so grab now."

Eddie and I both dished ourselves food, then went into the living room. Aaron sprinted up the second he saw us, George and Sam following him.

I sat beside Eddie on the love seat, crossing my legs beneath me. "Oh, what were you gonna ask me?"

"Uh." He stuttered. "I'll ask you later."

I nodded, smiling. The other came back and sat around, Aaron in front of me on the floor. Everyone oohed and ahhed as they started eating.

"So what movie did you pick?" I asked, turning the DVD player on.

"Just play it." Aaron said.

I pressed play and Tangled came up. We watched the movie anyway, bouncing around the apartment and screaming out the lyrics to the songs.

But when Aaron saw that Eddie and I were sitting really close to each other, he started giving signals to George and Sam to leave with him.

"But the movies not over!" I said as they collected their stuff.

"Sorry. Have to be at set early." Aaron explained quickly, shutting the door behind him.

"You're not leaving me, right?" I asked, looking at Eddie with big eyes.

"Of course not." He smiles cutely, turning back to the TV.

I lean into Eddie and lay my head on his shoulder, starting to softly sing I See The Light. Eddie eventually stands up and pulls me up.

"What?" I asked as Eddie starts twirling me around and we dance together.

Eddie sings Flynn's part, and as the song ends, he pulls my body flush against his, his arm wrapped tightly around my waist, still pulling me closer.

And suddenly, he leans down and presses our lips together. I melted into his embrace, wrapping my arms around his neck.

But then, at the same time, we pulled away from each other. "Uh..." I said, taking a few steps backwards and bringing my hands up to cover my mouth and nose.

"Ya." Eddie sighed. "I'll just go."

"Eddie, I-" but he was already out the door.

Oh my god. Eddie just kissed me!