Chapter Three

I quickly made my way to my dressing room, avoiding contact with everyone. It's been a month since Eddie kissed me, and I haven't really talked to anyone about it.

But today, Sam and Anne ran up to me, huge smiles on their faces. "Eddie kissed you!" Sam squeaked, following me into my dressing room.

"Who told you?" I groaned, letting my hair flow down my back.

"Aaron." Anne answered. "Are you dating?"

"Aaron knows? Who else knows?" I asked, preparing myself to yell at Eddie.

"Probably everyone." Sam said.

"Ugh." I groaned, going behind the changing wall to get into my costume. I then realized that we would be doing A Heart Full of Love.

"Why is this a problem?" Anne says. "You've always been attracted to each other."

"No I'm not. I actually have a boyfriend." I said, getting Anne to help me tie my corset.

"God you're so skinny." Anne whispers. "I want to meet this boyfriend."

"He's actually in LA. Filming a movie or something." I said, putting on the top pieces to my dress. "So, since I have a boyfriend, we're not together. That kiss was a mistake."

"No it wasn't!" Aaron shouted, bursting into the room with Hugh, Fra, and George behind him.

"Everyone does know." I said. "Listen everyone, I don't like Eddie! I already have a boyfriend so nothing is going to happen. Please get that through your minds. Now." I shouted, pushing through everyone and getting on to set.

Oh my god. My boyfriend, Josh, is going to kill me when he finds out. And I know he will. Everyone knows so it's bound to get to him soon.

I trudged onto set, holding up the bottom of my dress. First, I did In My Life about ten times until it was perfect. Then I did the next part with Hugh.

Once those two scenes were done, it was time for A Heart Full of Love. I dreaded this scene. I don't want to be in love with Eddie, or Marius, or whatever we're considering his name to be right now.

"Ok, so just come forward while Eddie sings his part," Tom starts explaining. "And then when you get to the gate and you start singing together, we're gonna let butterflies go."

Eddie and I nodded, and I got in my spot. Eddie started singing so I went forward and tried to entranced by his voice, but all I could think about was kissing him.

Did I even like it? And did he? And does he actually like? I hadn't thought about any of these things until now.

I was so eaten up by my thoughts that I completely missed my cue to sing. "Crap, sorry." I said.

"Try to look more in love and not like you want to punch Eddie." Tom shouted. "Let's do this again."

I would actually love to punch Eddie.

We did the song a bunch more times, but Tom wasn't satisfied. He looked angry and annoyed.

"Eddie and Alice." He growled. "Follow me." He led us into an empty room with bare walls and no furniture. "Listen." He started. "I know that you guys kissed and you're both in relationships, but get over it. Really. You're actors, act like it."

I scoffed softly, crossing my arms and leaning against the wall. "So I'm locking you two in here until you makeup. I don't care if you like each other or not after this, but just talk to each other."

He left us with a roll of his eyes and he locked the door behind him. This is useless. I don't want to talk to him.

I sat down on the floor, bring my knees to my chest. I looked forward, but heard Eddie sit next to me.