Epilogue

"So Alice." The interviewer says. "It's about that time."

"Crap." I mumble, making the audience laugh.

Currently, I am doing yet another panel interview with the cast of my new movie Into The Woods.

"You're married." He says. "For how long?"

"Five years, rounding six." I say, smiling at the thought of Eddie.

"Wow. And you're pregnant?" He says.

"Just a little." I say, making everyone laugh. "Eight and a half months."

"Not a lot. Not that far along." Meryl adds.

"No, not at all." I laugh.

"Alice." Emily says. "You should tell the story of your second water break."

"Oh god." I blush. "Ya, so I have two kids. One girl and one boy, Angelina is five and Ethan is three. When I was pregnant with Ethan, he came along after I did the movie Evita with Andrew Lloyd Webber. I was invited to sing a ballad from the movie at the Oscars. Well, during the Oscars, I was nine months pregnant." The audience ohhhs and ahhs.

"Just wait!" Emily says, laughing.

"In the middle of my performance, my water broke on stage." I say, leaning back in my chair and putting a hand on my stomach. "Ya, probably the worst thing I had to do. Ever. And I still had five minutes left of singing. So I sang for five minutes, pretty much going into labor."

"Professional actress, here." The interviewer says. "And you've all met Eddie, right?"

"Ya, he came by the set with their kids a few times." Meryl says.

"And they're good parents, right?" The interviewer asks. "Do you spoil your kids, Alice?"

"Well." I sigh, shaking my head. "I do sometimes, but when it comes to Angelina, Eddie pretty much gives her whatever. One time, he went grocery shopping with her and came home with a box of Cheerios and a puppy."

All this is true. Almost six years of marriage to Eddie with two kids, and one more that's going to here in exactly two weeks. I wouldn't trade my life for anything.

And still, two years later, I'm perfectly happy with my life.

"Mommy!" Angel calls, running into the bedroom and starting to jump on the bed. "Daddy!"

"Hmm, what?" I mumble, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Wake up! Wake up!" She shrieks, giggling as she falls to her knees.

"Angelina." Eddie says, sitting up as well. "What?"

"I have to go to school!" She says, falling on her back, but still giggling at us.

"Oh ya, right." I groan, but fell back on the bed.

"You and me both, mommy." Angel says.

Eddie chuckles, pulling her into his arms and tickling her until she's dying of laughter. "You're too smart for your own mind, little girl. Come on, let's go get some breakfast for you and Ethan." Eddie winks at before carrying her downstairs.

I push myself out of bed and pulled on a sweater and leggings before bouncing downstairs. Angelina was just finishing her breakfast and running out of the door so Eddie could drive her to school.

"Wait!" I call to them. "Give mommy kisses!" She runs back over to let me kiss her forehead.

"Bye mommy. Bye baby." She says, patting her tiny hand on my baby bump.

I smile, pinching her cheek gently. "Bye Angel, have fun at school."

She grabs Eddie's hand and they leave he house together. "Mommy!" Ethan whines from the kitchen.

I go in and see him with a stack of pancakes on the table, his head on top of his arms as he lays on the table. "What are you doing?" I ask, crossing my arms and trying to look mad at him. But he knows me too well.

"I want food!" He whines even louder.

"There's a stack of pancakes right there." I say, laughing at him.

"But I can't reach!" He yells, reaching his arm out towards the pancakes, almost reaching them.

"You are even lazier than me." I say, taking a pancake off the top stack and handing it to him. "Why don't you go watch your cartoons and I'll go get Rachel to watch with you?" He quickly grabs a pancake and jumps off the counter, running into the living room and turning the tv on.

"Rachel." I call softly as I walk into her room.

"Hmm, mommy." She hums, trying to push my hands away.

"You're a little stubborn one, aren't you?" I ask, pulling her into my arms. I rest her on my hip and bring her to the living room, putting her on the couch.

I hand her a pancake and then sit on the couch, smiling at them. Eddie comes home soon and sits beside me, putting his hand on my stomach.

This is the way our days go. Angelina goes to school while Rachel and Ethan stay home with Eddie and I. Usually, I go to a show at night, because I'm back on the West End in Phantom. But I'll be out for a while because of Baby Redmayne Number Four.

I love the way I'm living now, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I have an amazing husband, four kids, and a job doing what I love. And I can't wait to continue living my days with Eddie and the kids.