Chapter Thirty-One

Six months until wedding, three months until end of filming both movies

Today, I'm going shopping for my wedding dress! I'm bringing my mom, sister, Mrs. Redmayne, Jordan, Summer, Sam, and Felicity. Felicity and I have gotten very close lately.

As I'm pulling on jeans and a tee shirt, Eddie pokes his head into the room and smiles at me. "I know you'd like to have an input on my dress." I tease. "So what do you want me to wear?"

"Whatever you want to." He grins, making me give him a look. "But if I did have to choose, I'd say obviously a long dress, low neckline, tight dress, maybe a leg slit, definitely show some cleavage-"

"You're such a guy." I mumble, pulling my shirt over my head.

"I want to see you look absolutely beautiful. Well, you always look beautiful. And I want you to send me pictures." Eddie says, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"As much as I'd love for you to seduce me, I have to go out." I giggle, pecking his lips. "Sam just texted me. She's outside."

I wave goodbye to him and run out to the car, Sam speeding off. "Okay." She says excitedly. "I know today is supposed to be about you and your wedding, but I have to tell you something!"

"What?" I ask, smiling at her.

"Aaron asks me out!" She squeals. "He said he wanted to be here for a while before your wedding, so I offered for him to stay at my house. So we were watching a movie together and he told me he really likes me and then he kissed me and then asked me out!" Sam babbles on quickly, grinning as we pull up to the bridal shop.

"That's amazing! When are you going out?" I ask.

"Next week." Sam says.

"We have to go shopping together. I'll help you. I am a little bit skilled at dating." I tease, getting out of the car with her.

Everyone was waiting for us when we arrived, so we started scouring the rack. "What are you looking for?" My mom asks.

"I'm not quite sure." I shrug, examining a mermaid dress.

"What did Eddie want to see on you?" Felicity asks, looking at the dress in my hands.

"Typical guy answer." I laugh. "Show skin and cleavage, tight dress."

"Leave it to Eddie." Jordan adds.

"True." Mrs. Redmayne says. Well, I guess I should start calling her Carol because I'll be Mrs. Redmayne soon.

After collecting a bunch of random styles of dresses, I try on different silhouettes on. I decide I like the ball gowns best.

We go searching the racks again, looking for ball gowns. I pull out a few, but one catching my eyes makes me excited.

I bounce into the fitting room and the assistant helps me put one on, but I decide it's not worth showing everyone. As I put on the next one, I get an idea.

I let them tell their opinions, which all were the opinion that was it wasn't the one.

"Okay." I giggle, patting my dress. "I have a plan to piss Eddie off."

"Pissing off your fiancé is not the smartest idea." Santana says.

"Well, he won't get pissed, but I want to mess with him. Eddie told me he wants pictures, so I'll take that dress," I point to a short, turtle neck, long sleeve dress. "Put it on, and send a picture to Eddie. I'd like to see his response."

Sam highs fives me as her, Jordan, Santana, and Felicity go find the dress in my size. I grab it and go change into it, posing cutely for Carol to take a picture.

After that, I try on a few more before grabbing the one that stuck out to me. My eyes were already welling up with tears at the sight of it on my body.

"Oh my gosh." I whisper. "It's so beautiful. I love it."

I walk out to show the others, and Mom and Carol immediately burst into tears. Sam and Jordan are holding onto each other, as well as Santana and Felicity.

"Honey." My mom gasps. "Is this your dress?"

"Definitely." I squeal, bouncing over to hug them all.

So after we pay and I leave the dress there for alterations, Sam and I head to the mall for a dress for her date. We shop for a few hours before she drives me home.

I can't believe I'm getting married to Eddie in six months!