Chapter Eleven

"Ali, wake up." Eddie whispers, shaking my slightly. "Your stylist is here."

I sit up on the couch, rubbing my eyes. "Okay, thank you."

It took me a couple minutes to get up, but I finally did. My stylist, Kate, was setting up all of her makeup and hair supplies.

"Hello!" She said cheerfully, hugging me quickly. "Let's hurry this up today. I'm feeling impatient and we lost time with your little twelve o'clock nap."

I sat down in the director style chair as she immediately started curling my hair. I had my phone and the TV remote in my hands, watching the Kardashians.

"Why do you watch this crap?" Kats asks, starting to curl the tip of my hair.

"Because they're fun to make fun of." As I finished my sentence, my phone buzzed. "Hello?"

"Hey Alice!" Aaron shouts on the other line. "I'm coming over with George."

"Why? I'm gonna see you tonight." I said.

"Because Eddie invited us over. I'll be there in five minutes." He finishes, hanging up.

"Eddie!" I shout, and he comes skipping down the stairs. He has three books in his hands, all of them with post-it's sticking out of the top. "Aaron and George are coming over in five minutes."

"Stop moving your head!" Kate scolds, starting to work on the right side of my head.

"Okay." He responds, sitting on the couch in front of where my chair was set up. "Mind if I watch something?"

"Sure." I say, sitting back and closing my eyes. He starts his movie, and my eyes immediately fly open. "Really? More Stephen Hawking?"

"He's quite an extraordinary man, as a matter of fact." Eddie responds, opening one of his books.

I roll my eyes, pulling out my phone and taking a picture of him reading and watching movie. I posted it to Instagram with the caption Hawking Obsessed.

Aaron and George came in a few minutes later, each of them kissing my cheeks. They sit with Eddie, not bothering to change what he was watching.

My mom called to check in on me, talking in Spanish only. I don't really understand why she does that every second of her life.

When my hair was done, Kate started on my makeup, allowing me to close my eyes again. A half hour passes and she's done, though I insist she doesn't put much makeup on. I don't like wearing makeup that much. Just concealer, eyeliner, and mascara. And of course lip gloss. I always like a natural look.

Aaron and George left to get ready themselves, while half of me was done. Eddie went into the bedroom to get himself ready, which didn't take much time.

"Wait." Eddie said before walking upstairs. "Just do my hair because you'll want to do it anyway."

I jumped off my chair and bounced over to him, my bare feet quiet against the hardwood floor. I pulled my robe tighter around my chest, though it didn't matter because it was just Eddie and Kate here.

After five minutes of me fixing Eddie's hair, it was perfect. "Amazing! Don't mess it up because I don't want to redo it." Eddie chuckled and kisses my forehead before running upstairs to get his suit on.

Kate takes me into the master bathroom so we can get my dress on. She unzips the dress bag and I smile. "It looks even more amazing then it did when I first picked it out."

After five minutes of struggling to get it on, Kate zips it up. I stare at myself in the mirror, smiling. My dress is surely an eye catcher. It a yellow high low dress with cap sleeves and a medium high neckline. I think it suits my personality perfectly.

"You look beautiful." Kate cheers.

She slips a silver arrow bangle onto my wrist and I step into my nude pumps, growing a few inches. Eddie is noticeably taller than I am, and I still won't be close to his height, even in these shoes. I grab my nude clutch as Kate rushes to get out of the house, leaving me to do last minute touch ups on my hair and makeup.

Once I deem myself ready to go, I step out of the bathroom. "Eddie." I call softly, stepping into the living room.

Eddie quickly stands up at the sight of me, a shocked expression on his face. "Wow. Oh my gosh, Ali, you look absolutely ravishing."

"Thank you." I say, blushing.

I look back up at his face, now him looking slightly confused. "But I think it's missing something." My eyes widen, getting nervous. But he just smirks. "Close your eyes, dear." I do as he says, still nervous.

As my long eyelashes flutter shut, I feel something slide across my neck. My eyelids fly open, my hand reaching for the new necklace that is draped across my neck. On a simple silver chain is a shiny E.

"Oh, Eddie, it's beautiful. I love it." I gush, throwing my arms around his neck. "And I love you."

"It's so that you'll always have a piece of me, especially when you're not with me. Because I know you're leaving soon, and I want you to have more than a silly selfie." Eddie explains, pecking my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." I kiss him one more time before grabbing his hand and pulling him out the door.

We arrive at the premiere and start at the red carpet, me sighing. Eddie just chuckles and smiles. For whatever reason, everyone seems slightly confused and shocked that Eddie and I are together. I'm sure everyone knows now.

We go for a long time, meeting up with Sam and Aaron. I hug Sam, and she immediately points out my necklace.

"Oh my gosh, that's so sweet he did that!" She gushes, pinching Eddie's cheek. "You got a good one." I smile at Eddie, blushing. "I want a boyfriend." She sighs, looking sad for a second.

"You'll get there, Sammy." I encourage, pinching her cheek the way she did with Eddie.

"And your dress! Omg!" She shouts. "Yellow!"

"I wanted to be different." I explain, patting my dress down.

"You are very different. But we gotta move. I think we're in the way." Sam said quickly, waving goodbye.

"Wait, I wanna get a couple pictures with you!" I say, running up to her and hugging her again. I guess Eddie can just take a couple solo pictures.

We walk a little bit of the carpet before I go back to Eddie. He cranes his neck and pecks my lips, making me smile.

"Too cute!" Anne shouts from a couple feet over where her and her husband are.

I giggle as we continue walking on, stopping to do a few interviews. Lots of questions about Eddie and I, and not Les Miz.

We get into the lobby of the theater, meeting up with Isabelle, Hugh, and Aaron. We talk for a while before actually getting into the theater to start the movie.

I grip Eddie's hand as the movie starts, and Sam's hand on the other side of me. I knew I was going to cry a lot during this movie.