Chapter Seven

"Alice!" My director, Andrew Lloyd Webber, runs up to me after the show. "I need a huge favor from you."

"Oh god." I moan, picking up my purse to stage door. "What?"

"You're going to England next month for Les Miz, right?" He asks, making me nod. "If you leave tomorrow, can you perform in Phantom on the West End for the time you're there?"

"Oh, uh, sure!" I said excitedly.

"Perfect, you're a life saver!" He cheered, hugging me quickly. "So I'll set everything up. Just keep checking your email, pack when you go home, and then you'll leave tomorrow. I'm assuming you'll be staying with Eddie."

"I'll have to call him, but most likely." I reply, getting giddy at the thought of seeing Eddie. "How long will I be performing?"

"Three months." Andrew says, kissing my cheeks quickly. "Thank you so much!"

I turn and leave the theater. I stage door for the next hour or so and bounce home. When I get home, I immediately call Eddie.

"Hello love." Eddie says happily.

"I have amazing news!" I shout, not even saying hello back.

"And that is?" Eddie replies, anticipating my answer.

"Andrew wants me to leave for England tomorrow so I am perform on the West End!" I shout, bouncing on my bed.

"But what about Broadway?" Eddie responds, shocking me. "Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited you're coming, but are you leaving Broadway?"

"I don't think so." I said, not really knowing the answer. "I'm leaving after all the press in Les Miz and I'm guessing going back to Phantom."

There was a couple beats of silence before Eddie speaks up again. "So you're staying with me, right?"

A smile creeped up on my face again. "Of course."

"And I'll pick you up." He finished. "I should probably let you go so you can pack and get some sleep."

"Oh ya." I said, disappointed that I had to leave him. "You're right."

"I love you." Eddie said softly.

A smile appeared on my face again. "I love you too."

I threw my phone on the bed and jumped up to pack. I packed everything I would need for three to four months, which was most of my stuff. Being as organized as I am, I was able to fit it all in two suitcases.

I can't believe I'm going to England!