Chapter Six

"Alright, it's ready!" I shout into the living room.

It takes about twenty minutes for everyone to get food, but soon, we're all sitting in my living room, watching The Fault In Our Stars. The girls kind of suckered the boys into that one.

I curled up with Isabelle and Sam, holding them as we all cried. The boys looked over at us and rolled their eyes.

"I hate that movie. It makes me cry too much." I said, pushing myself off the couch and turning the movie off. "What now?"

"Hmm." No one really knew what to watch, but Sam and Aaron jumped on the floor to help me look through movies.

"What is this?" Sam asked, pulling out a stack of DVD's from the movies.

"Oh no." I blushed. "Put those back."

"No!" Aaron shrieked, grabbing them from my hand. "What are they?"

"They're just my performances from when I was little. That's all." I said, throwing them back in the bin of movies.

We decided on Rent, mostly because we could run around and belt the songs obnoxiously.

By the end of movie, everyone had gone and it was just Eddie and I. We eventually went up to go bed, I was exhausted.

I lay my head on his chest, my arms wrapped tightly around his waist. I closed my eyes, lulling to sleep.

Two days later

My hand was clasped tightly in Eddie's as we walked through the airport. When I couldn't I go further, he stopped and turned to me.

"I told you Ali, I'll call and text and FaceTime. We'll talk every day." Eddie said, trying to give me a smile.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot." I said, my eyes swimming in tears.

"Me too." He pressed a kiss to my lips just as his flight was called.

"Okay, go. Call me when you land." I said, letting his hands go. "I love you."

"Love you too." He waved to me as he ran away to get on his plane.

I trudged home, but only went there for a little because I had a show. Actually, it was a Wednesday so I had two shows, which is perfect to distract myself.

I plopped down in bed, wishing I had Eddie to curl up next to me.