Chapter Twenty-Four

"Oh!" Jordan shrieks from beside us. "We should watch Les Miz!"

"Hmm, let's not and say we did." Eddie responds.

"Come on Eddie." I whine. "We should totally watch it."

Before he could argue again, Jordan was searching their bin of movies for the correct disc. With my help, we find it and she puts it in.

I sit back beside Eddie, who gives me a look. "What?" I say innocently, leaning into his embrace.

"You're really trying to piss me off today, aren't you?" Eddie asks, rolling his eyes at me.

"Maybe." I grin, laying my head on his shoulder as Hugh starts singing about having twenty more years in prison.

I could see Eddie's parents looking at us with a loving gaze. These people are amazing.

Eddie and I smirked at each other during A Heart Full of Love, laughing at one another.

Eddie had his arms wrapped around my tiny waist, rubbing circles on the side of my thigh. He hummed softly every time Marius sang, so I know he enjoyed watching the movie.

"Well, that was amazing." Mrs. Redmayne says. "I have to go do is dinner."

"Would you like some help?" I offer, sitting up, making Eddie groan.

"I'd love some help. Thank you Alice." She smiles, giving a dirty look to her husband and children.

We go into the kitchen and I look at the recipe, beginning to make whatever it was.

Mrs. Redmayne glances over at me, smiling. "You really love him, don't you?"

"Huh?" I respond.

"Eddie. You really love him, don't you?" She repeats, smiling at me.

"Ya, I do." I say dreamily.

"And I can tell he loves you too." She adds. "Eddie's brought a lot of people around here, but I can tell just by the way he looks at you. I can't blame him for being in love with you. You're beautiful, talented, and a strong woman."

"Oh, thank you." I blush.

"Can you see yourselves getting married?" She asks.

"I've never thought about it. Obviously I love him and I hate being away from him." I pause for a second. I smile. "I guess I can see us getting married."

"Ali!" Eddie shouts, coming into the kitchen. "Andrew is calling you."

Groaning, I take the phone out of his hand and wedge it between my ear and shoulder, still cooking. "Hello?"

"Alice, I need a huge favor! Please!" Andrew shouts into the phone.

"Dear god. I'm already filming two movies with you. What else do you want me do to?" I give Eddie a tired glance.

"One week on Love Never Dies. I can't give you off from filming though. But please, just perform." Andrew begs.

"What week?" Eddie slaps my arm because he knows I'm excepting some other job.

"Next week. Thank you so much!" Andrew says.

"You better give me a hug and a pat on the back tomorrow because I'm doing all this crap for you." I spit.

"Yes! Of course! I have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow." I hang up and give my phone back to Eddie. He's still looking at me angrily.

"What?" I ask innocently. "He asked me to perform at LND for a week. I can't say no."