Episode 1 Reward or Punishment

Episode 1-

Do not copy or repost this content, or I will take legal actions... all rights belong to me

Flat footsteps approached the room through the small stairs, a middle aged couple was shivering on their own at gun point and mouth shut to silence with tap. The muscular man walked through the stairs, his leather jacket has had blood stains, and his finger were blood soaked, never known the blood was his or someone else.

He pushed his darker hairs away from his face, and his eyes are dark brow but the depth of darkness in his eyes was even more terrifying. The man himself is Alberto Morris, the dark mafia lord, people know him as the crazy sadist psychopath. He walked to the room right in front of him and opened it without hesitation, he saw a teenage boy sleeping, he pulled the door back to close it.

His eyes went to the room at the end, he walked to towards the room, and kept the gun in his pocket, He is like predator searching for him escaped Prey

. He tapped the door knob twice and smirked. He opened the door, he smirked in satisfaction, closed the door behind him as he walked further in the room.

He saw a fragile young women sleeping, her dark brown hairs were scattered around her face. Her pale skin was enough glowing to make him smirk. He noticed her slender pretty fingers, her pretty neck, her visible plump lips.

Alberto ran his finger on her lips and whispered, "Pretty appealing...." He chuckled lightly which was enough to be terrified of him, as he was under the light of the table lamp, his neck tattooed with a rose was visible.

His eyes went to her belly, he lifted her top and touched her belly and said, "You have someone of mine, Silvia Green..." he added as his eyes went to the crib, "I wonder how my little buddy fit in this thin waist..." he got up and walked to the crib, he smirked at the baby sleeping peacefully in it. he said, "better than I thought, your mother needs an reward... and punishment..."