Episode- 25

Episode- 25

Flashback 3,

Silvia's POV:

I was in the bathtub, still thinking about Papa. I silently sobbing. The maids were helping me bath, I don't know anything about this... or I lost the sense to process these things.

I heard the maid, "Master, wants to see her... get her ready fast...."

Master?... that means Alberto Morris.

I shouldn't be this helpless... come on Silvia there is no way I can just sit like this here... I need to get out of here... I CAN'T STAY HERE!

I got up from the Bath, the maids helped me with the towel. I got dressed in the clothes they provided, they gave me a short dress. I wore it without words.

The maid was doing my ZIP, the other maid walked out carrying something out of the room. Only one maid is here, it will be easy to handle.

I grabbed the vase, and broke it on maid's head... she screamed as she landed on the floor, holding her head. I was shaking, I said, "sorry.... but.. I have to go.."

I was bare foot, I ran out of the room and ran through the empty corridor, I saw the lift, it was about to open. I panicked. I was in no state to take back my steps...

I tried to hide behind the wall, I prayed no one will notice me. I am so scared...

I heard the men walking away, "We need to take her to him, Master is waiting..."

they are talking about me?

I noticed the stairs to go down. I ran there, I rushed down the stairs. I fell down in middle, I rolled down the stairs. I landed on the cold marble floor.

it hurts, I sat up looking at my elbow... it has a little wound, My body shivered as I heard, "Babe... where are you going?"

I looked up to see Alberto standing right here in front of me. I was trying to look around and find a way, I need to escape this place for survival... or I will die here today... I can't die...

I want to live... I want to go back to Papa...

He is hurt... and I want to say sorry.... I want to be a good kid.

I was pulled back to reality by his words, "Get up..."

I just stared at his face, I couldn't react much. How was I supposed to react, I see my death in him.... I see my destruction.

I flinched as I heard his scream, "GET UP!!!"

I slowly got up on my legs, looking here and there... I can't stand in front of him like this.... I am not weak!

I immediately turned the other way to run, But I heard heavy footsteps behind me, and someone grabbing my hair in feast, I cried out as I felt that pain over my scalp...

I got pulled back and my back bombarded into hard chest, I heard his whisper in my ear, "Bad girl get punished, babe.... I hate disobedience"

I said, "leave me!!!"

I heard his laugh in my ear, he is mocking me. He is laughing on my situation.. laughing on my misery....

I screamed in anger, "Leave me you f*cker!!... how dare you kidnap me!!!... a**hole leave me!!!!"

I heard, "I really need to give you some attention.... your mouth needs to be fixed!" the way he said this, made me realize, I am going to suffer....

but the question is for how long... how much I was going to suffer?