Episode-46

Episode-46

Hours later,

Author's POV:

Alberto's feet where resting on the table while he leaned back into his chair looking at the sealing. He blew the smoke out, dropping his hand down, his other hand was tightly holding the glass filled with alcohol.

He was quite, that was the problem. He was exhaling anger in silence. He whispered to himself, "My head is killing me..."

He side eyed Max, who understood it was the way of Alberto asking about the situation.

Max said, "Mansion is cleaned, and security is back to normal.... the glass and doors will be fixed soon..."

Alberto diverted his eyes, his mind was racing miles thinking about someone dared to come in his property and attack his people, his only son... that challenged him... this filled rage in this monster.

Alberto's eyes went to his bandaged hand, reminding of something. He asked, "the doctor? what she said?"

Max answered, "Doctor left already, Young Master Seth has no major injury, his scratches are treated.... he just caught fever because of the incident, it will be fine soon... and Madam..."

Alberto kept listening closing his eyes, like his patience was trying to escape off him. Max added, "Madam got injured in her shoulder, the glass pieces are taken out and wounds are treated.... but she haven't moved an inch from Young Masters side, maid said she was even trembling...."

Alberto looked at Max as he asked, "tell me what you got?"

His eyes were showing anger, Max told, "the attack was from **** gang, they transferred money in guards account.... he was in contact with some members of that gang...."

Alberto got up saying, "Bomb the gang heads house, I want his entire blood line vanish ..... if they wanted to end my blood then this is what they will get..."

Alberto walked to the door saying, "I give you 5 hours to do the job... or I will..." Max heard the door close, thinking when was the last time Alberto like this, he appeared even angrier than when Silvia ran away.

Alberto went to the room, as he walked in he saw Silvia sitting by the crib holding Seth's small hand. Silvia turned as she realized Alberto was there, she stood up in response. Her face showed her exhausted self, Alberto walked to the crib, he did noticed Silvia's eyebrows almost collided.

She appeared like she was about ask her doubts, express her distress, her hate... everything was crawling on her face.

Alberto stopped in front of her saying, "Don't cause a scene.... I am running out of patience..." saying this he passed her standing near the crib, looking at that innocent child... with some kind of determination.

Silvia stared at Alberto's back with tears in her eyes, she whispered, "Will they come again?...."

Alberto touched the place on Seth's forehead, it had a band-aid on it. He just answered, "If they did..... their death will wait for them right here...."

Silvia took a deep breath looking nowhere fighting her mind and fears, she saw no escape.... no way to go....

Alberto turned to her saying, "Are you scared of them?"

His eyes were searching something, and his words were digging her mind. Silvia just looked at Alberto with red eyes, her lips pressed against themselves, telling Alberto maybe he will not get answer. But the answer was written clear on her face.

Silvia took a step closer to Alberto shaking her head, she said in sobs, "I don't know..." Her pain and misery weighed on herself, her head leaned into Alberto as she touched her chest, she whispered, "I can't live without Seth.... he should be safe...."

Alberto was surprised to feel her being close to him on her own will, her sobs indicated him, her broken self needed something to lean on.

And as he said always, she has no one other than him....

Silvia sobbed, her fingers tighten on Alberto's shirt, for the first time for support and help... He felt victory....

The rage he was feeling a minute ago turned into satisfaction, all this time he wanted this. He wanted her to be so weak that she would crawl into his arms, the man's arm who ruined her life...

His face formed a smirk as he thought, was this all it took to get what he tried for years. His enemies brought him his biggest winning, Finally Silvia was holding into him, looking at him for hope.... He felt he was just steps away from reaching her completely..... there was no way she can go anywhere now...

Alberto was proud of his son for being the reason of Silvia's complete surrender...

His face was still holding it's smirk as Silvia's head was buried in his chest for help or support or protection.... He felt like he mastered something great, his greatest achievement....

Alberto's hands reached her shoulders as he whispered, "You are safe now.." He smiled at himself, he was loving his victory.... his was loving his control....

Silvia's POV:

I can feel his scent as I am resting my head against Alberto's chest, I hate every second of it. I felt Alberto's hand on my head, his fingers moving though my hair.

I had a glance at my sleeping son, I was holding tighter to my determination and my end goal.... or should I say my newly found goal...

I promise my son and myself, I will kill Alberto.... I will kill him with my own hands, make him face his end.... this is the only way, one and only way to protect my son...

This is the only way to get him out of this hell... the hell his own father created.... now these darkness are hurting my son, I need to Kill Alberto and vanish with My Seth....

I hugged Alberto saying to myself, "I need to get his trust.... the amount of trust that he will walk to me with closed eyes... by whatever it takes.... this is the only way to Kill Alberto..."

I am fearful, but right now I have no place to be weak.... my son's life is on risk.... I have no way to run...

It took me all this time to understand, I have no way to run but only to fight, only to kill ... that's what I am going to do...

I will kill Alberto for my son and my dead father.... this is the only revenge, this is the only way to get out of Alberto's hands.....