Episoe-45

Episoe-45

Silva's POV:

few weeks later,

I heard loud voice from outside, Even though I was sitting in the centre of the mansion I heard the loud noise quite clear. It sounded like glass breaking.

Seth was completely unbothered by this, he kept shaking the toy in his tiny hands. I was about ask the maid to look what broke, when I heard loud voice again... this time it was like a gunshot...

I remember the sound quite well, I heard it at the most terrifying time of my life... the distressing familiar sound made my those memories crawl back in me.

But I came back to senses as I saw the guard running in and shot down. I flinched on the view. But my body rushed into panic, I stretched my hand to grab Seth close to me getting up.

I saw the other guard coming in holding a gun, he stared at me with that dead look on his face.... He pointed the gun at me, I embraced Seth tighter moving my steps back....

I was terrified, I felt myself sweating....

I knew the next target were me and Seth....

But isn't that guard Alberto's, why is he attacking Alberto's other guards?.... and me?....

I whispered in panic, "Wait..... wait... stop..."

The guard approached me as I was moving back, at this point Seth was crying. My eyes were tearing up, but I knew I have to stay strong for my son, I need to protect him....

The guard has a sinister smirk on his face, he said, "They really paid me well... to kill all of you..... especially that kid...."

I eyes went wide, the amount of fear I felt was weighing on my shoulder. I subconsciously held Seth tighter. I turned to run, I have to run....

I need to save my Son....

I felt something rushing from my side, pushing me to the side. I turned to be back on my feet, when I saw Alberto kicking the guard away, the next second he pointed the gun. The guard was back to his gun again, I didn't stopped I ran as fast I could.

I went to the nearest room and locked door, I found myself hiding in a corner resting my back to the wall. I was breathing frantically, Seth was crying.....

I tried to stop him whispering, "Baby.. please... it's ok.. baby... mom is here..." I tried to comfort him when I was struggling for every breath.

I noticed my sleeve was all red in blood, I did felt the warmth rushing from my arms, the pain it was causing, I felt the glass pieces stuck in my skin. I was crying fearing for my son, they sent people to hurt him...

I noticed the scratch on Seth's arm, there is one on his head too, I still tried to stop him from crying.... we need to be quite....

I kept begging, "please.. baby... be quite... please...."

what am I going to do?

how many of them are here hunting for us?

How am I going to protect my Seth?

the pain I was feeling didn't made my situation better, the fear crawling all over my skin, scratching my heart was making me sick.... I kept reminding myself THAT I NEED TO PROTECT SETH.... I CAN'T LOSE HIM....

This is all because of Alberto...... this is all because of him....

I have no idea, for how long I stayed there.....

I heard the bang on the door, I was terrified. I just crawled into a ball protecting Seth, the door banging got louder.... and my fear reached unbearable....

I whispered to myself, "Please..... don't hurt us.... please..."

The door was trashed down with a loud bang, my heart skipped a beat. Alberto stood there tall, his face was in distress and anger, his body is covered in blood, his eyes looked at us stern. His face has blood on it, I saw his hand drop the broken end of a lamp, I did noticed the blood dripping from his hand, I saw him approach me.

But his looks and his stern face never eased me, he can never ease me. He sat in front of me, while I stayed in the same protective position. Alberto had a glance at Seth's face, then mine... I saw him sigh. He sat down completely, his hand printed the blood on the floor near me.

I was getting more and more terrified of him, the memories he caused me before and now this were haunting me. I noticed Alberto's hand reaching my face, I flinched... but he still made it to me.....

I pressed my lips together in the helplessness and distress I felt, soon I realized he was about touch Seth's head with those hand of his, not only blood but his evil self was in those hands... he was like a curse, he like doom to me.... Alberto can never let me and my son safe... he will bring death upon on Seth...

Before Alberto's bloody hand could reach Seth, I moved back even though the wall was at the other end, I pulled Seth close to me as I warned Alberto, "Don't... Don't touch my son...."

Everything is happening because of Alberto.... he will be reason for my son's misfortune and Death.... I cannot let this happen....

Alberto got closer hugging me and Seth, I felt his hand moving through my hair, he whispered, "You are safe..... I killed them.... and I will kill the mastermind too.... you both are safe...."

No... we can ever be safe with Alberto.... there is no way, I can see my son growing up safe with Alberto.... he has to vanish from my life... he has too...

he will end up killing my Seth....