Episode- 40

Episode- 40

flashback continues

silvia's POV:

few days later,

He brought me back on the island mansion, but not after the humiliating torture he gave me. While I could not get over the emptiness and pain caused by my Papa's death.... how can I when I saw all of that with my own eyes?

They killed him and buried him out in nowhere along that highway. I am getting torn by those memories, I am left alone in this world. I have no one left to reach out....

He locked me in one of those empty room in the basement of mansion, no food or water.... It's been 2 days I am locked here, the darkness of the room doesn't bother me neither this dirty space. Like I am dead or something, I just miss my Papa. I ended up giving him pain throughout his whole life.

I hope I die here, yes.... I hope I just die....

I felt someone holding my face up, only when I saw Alberto's face I realized he was in the room, the door is wide open..... when he got in....

He sigh, he said, "Let's say.... you learnt your lesson...." I hate him.

He picked me up as he said, "I almost forgot you where here..... you are lucky..."

He made it sound like I am alive on his wishes, maybe it's true..... but..... I found myself hopeless as ever.

hours later,

I was sitting on the bed, hugging my knees. I can't stop thinking about Papa, his face before he died is haunting me. He still had care and pity for me, like what will happen to me next.... he was worried about me all along.

But that monster who killed him took my body again, in the shower..... he didn't even let me cry for my father, instead he humiliated me by his touch.... I hate myself.

Martha was fixing my hair, I denied it at first. But she keeps on doing her job. She was fixing my hairs as I grabbed her hand, I turned to her as I said, "Martha, why all of this happens to me?" she looked surprised, my tears roll down my cheeks.

I whispered, "why my father has to die?.... Why it's me when he can have anyone?" I lowered my head as only thing I can do is cry.

I felt Martha embracing me, she whispered close to my ear, "Please.... don't ask these questions... I will only disappoint you.... you know very well, no one can help you..." this made cry even more, how she is scared of giving me simple words......

Few minutes later, she just walked out of the room without saying anything. I somehow drifted into sleep, but when I felt his presence I woke up to him being beside me. He was staring at me, he smirked on seeing my scared reaction.

Alberto pulled me close to him, but I refused him. He said, "Looks like you feeling better...."

I whispered, "don't touch me... don't touch..."

He laughed, he pinned me down as he said, "Now....I really want touch you..... don't challenge me...."

I whispered hatefully, "I hate you...." I know I stand no chance, he has forced me before and he will use his power again.

Alberto smiled as he mocked, "You fool.... I don't need you to love me.... I don't care... you are just mine..." He proceeded to satisfy his lust... while I got crushed in my pain....

Alberto's POV:

Week later,

Martha said, "Master..... we were..." she was stuttering.

I asked looking at the glass in my hand, "Where were you all?...." I don't even want to look at their useless faces.

I didn't got answer, it provoked me. I threw the glass on her in frustration, Martha falls to the ground as she grabbed her forehead. I see blood, but it didn't ease me.

I almost screamed, "You all are useless!!!... I will deal with her myself..."

I rushed to Silvia's room, she is going to suffer for this. This is it!!!!

Silvia tried to commit suicide 4 times in just a week, what is she trying to prove. Does she thinks her actions will help her get her way with me?... No....

Today she tried again, I am sick of this.... not even death than take her away from me.... I am the one writing her destiny.

I walked in her room without any warning, she looked away still sitting on the bed. The maid walks out seeing me, I walked to her grabbing her neck.

She didn't looks much affected by it, it only irritates me more. I screamed at her, "What is this new act?"

She didn't answered me, just her tears escaped her eyes. Like I am talking to dead body. But her eyes does show hate.

I grabbed her face as I said, "b*tch!!! stop getting on my nerves... Do you think you can escape me by death?"

She pushed me, she still dares to act up? instead of apologizing...

Silvia almost screamed at me, "Yes!!!!... I want to die!!!!.... You said I will have no one to reach out!!!.. that's why you killed my father!!!!" She started crying.

She said further angering me, "if my Papa is dead, then I have no one in this world.... I have no reason to live!!!! I have no f***ing reason to live!!!!.... I was living in torture in hope get back to my father but you killed him!!!!... I have no reason to be alive.... no reason" she falls down on her knees crying.

I can hear her whispers, "I will go back to my Papa... no matter it's death.... I need to apologize to him..."

This is angering me beyond limits, she can't escape me....

I grabbed her arm to end her act, I dragged her with me to the balcony sitting area of the mansion. I pushed her to the reeling as I said, "You want to die... then go jump.... but remember even if you die, I will keep your lifeless body... death is no escape from me...."

I saw her looking aimlessly out of balcony, like she is recalculating her actions. I smirked on her hesitation, she can't keep this act for long.

I said to her, "You are my forever prisoner Silvia.... there is no escape for you...."

Just before I could finish my words I saw her getting on the reeling, it did stunned me... she is insane!!! I grabbed her arm pulling her in my arms, she kept trying to get out only to making me warn, "Silvia!!!! Enough!!!"