Episode-15

Episode-15

flashback continue

Silvia's POV:

I looked at myself in the mirror, and fixed my hair a little, I smiled and said, "Still perfect..." Yes.. I am in the club.... why will I leave early, it will be useless...

I started backing back, I saw Della. She said, "HEY... I will back.." I saw her going to the washroom.

I should probability to find Tony and Sam, if they are not hooking up with someone.

I walked through the empty hallways, I almost tripped... I hissed and got up and I noticed my knee has a scratch.. god! why am I so clumsy?!

As I looked up, I noticed a very handsome, well built man walking toward me. He didn't stopped or anything, his aura was powering.

He didn't change his direction, but pushed me off his way and walked straight...

this b*tch!

I bumped into the wall, I am super angry, how rude he is. who does that?.. he pushed me like I was a stone in his way.

I said, "Hey! stop!"

He didn't reacted kept walking. I am not letting him walk like this... he needs to apologize.

I ran to him and grabbed his hand and pulled him to face me, I was blown away by his handsome face. he looked at me with those dark eyes... that made me shiver...

Intimidated.

I said, "say sorry.."

he raised his eyebrow.

I said against folding my arms around my chest. I said again, "Say Sorry like an good boy..."

He looked at me from up to down and smirked, I felt like I was being judged.

He said, "why?"

I couldn't believe him, he makes himself sound innocent. I said bold, "You !.... You pushed me off like trash.... who does that?... you could have asked me to move... I would have!"

I was fuming, He whispered, "I pushed you like trash.... maybe because you look like one..." he chuckled.

I swear my mouth went wide, I raised my hand to slap the sh*t out of him, but he grabbed my hand twisted it bring it to my back. He was close, I can smell his perfume.... I gulped as I can feel his body as he was leaning against me.

(Images are not mine.. cttro)

 cttro)

he whispered in my ear, "I don't like bad kittens

he whispered in my ear, "I don't like bad kittens.... and if you are trying to get my attention then wrong move... I hate disobedience"

My eyes went wide, he thinks I am here to hit on him.

I said, "Who the f*ck are you!.. and I am not interested in you! you are too much into yourself.. leave my hand..."

I heard his chuckle, I screamed, "Leave!!!"

He let my hands ago and I looked at him like an injured animal, the rage and anger but little of messy looks.

I hissed at him, "I will make my friends hit you death!"

This man said, "Name?"

I looked at him without blinking, he sounded easy, I said, "You won't need name to get bitten!"

He got close to me trapped me against the wall, sh*t when this wall came here!!

(le Wall: b*tch I am here before you... sober up!)

He asked, "Your name?"