Episode-17

Episode-17

Silvia's POV:

he smirked and picked me up, I jumped on him... he said walking to the huge sofa, "be ready.... I won't be holding back....."

1 hour later,

I was laying flat, he just got up and was drinking some wine... what is this man!...

this was amazing than I thought, better than ever.... I never had this kind of night with anyone.... he was intense.

My back, god!...

I still got up and started getting dressed, He smirked and asked, "Were are you going?"

I continued to wear my clothes, he whispered, "I am not done..."

I looked at him zipping my dress, "What?... are you even human?" he smirked, and said, "Why don't we do it again and see?"

I fixed my dress and said, "No.... My friends are waiting..."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to himself, he asked, "No one refused me"

I smirked and said, "I did..." he looked at my face.

He whispered, "You quite bold for someone who has no experience..."

I said, "I have.... I did it 2 twice and today is 3rd..."

He smirked and said, "That's free trial, babe..... I desire to keep you, I will teach you"

I pulled my hand and smirked, I whispered in his ear, "I had fun... but I DON'T WANT TO BE TAUGHT... bye..."

I heard him, "You will be getting punished..."

I scoffed and said, "Don't act like my man... we agreed for one night... it's done... mind your own f*cking business"

he laughed to himself and said, "Walk out and you will discover a new life... gifted by me, or stay and let me enjoy ... I am not good at gifting."

I walked out of the room... what he thinks he is?... even though he is good at 'it'.... but his attitude is really bad...

I am not be caged or to listen.. I am indeed a trouble maker...

When I went back to my friends, they were screaming at me for being missing.

I hugged Della and whispered, "Let's go back... I will tell you something..." she smirked and said, "I am down for anything... I want the full story..." she knows I have been to nasty....