Episode- 9

Episode- 9

Silvia's POV:

(warning this chapter has abuse, killing, r*spe content, you can skip if you can't handle)

Alberto smirked and said, "What happened, Babe? Scared?"

I gulped as more tears accumulate in my eyes, Alberto said, "You should fear, if you remember last time..." I looked down, and sobbed all alone.

He got up and lifted my chin to see my pathetic face, He whispered, "What a shame? You prove me that there is still courage remaining inside... I knew few months of freedom will spoil my little beauty."

He threw the cigar down crushing it, he grabbed my face harshly and tried to kiss me, but he didn't kissed me.

He smirked and said, "Ah! You misbehaved right now..." he pulled his belt out, and I made myself ready for the pain. But he said, "No... this is not enough to make you stop.... Should we try something else..." I looked at him in horror.

He covered me with a robe and took me to his torture room, he is going to torture me!... no!!!!

I was scared, I begged, "Alberto! No... please I am sorry"

He whispered in my ear, "Babe... The rules don't change..."

he made me stand at one point in the room, he made me hold a gun, I was startled. He controlled my hand with his, I saw a man tied there, he has been tortured.. and was in mess.

Alberto whispered, "Kill him..."

I shake my head in 'no'... I can't kill anyone.. no I can't...

I begged, "Please... no... I can't kill..."

Alberto didn't listen, he was positioning my hand, I begged again, "Please... torture me but not this... I can't live with this guilt... please... stop..."

Alberto said, "do you want me drag your mother here?" I was terrified that I shake my head in 'no'.

He said, "then be good. and do what I say."

He put my finger on the trigger as I was crying, the man in front of us was screaming and begging. I heard a gunshot, Alberto made me pull the trigger.

I looked at the dead person whose scream was stuck in him.

I felt myself almost lifeless... I broke down and sat on the floor crying... No... no... I killed someone... No...

I started screaming covering my ears, I was in panic... I didn't knew what to do, or what to feel....

I never in my wildest bream though I will kill someone.

I do not have sense of time or the way things are going around me. I can't even hear properly as I am panicking.

I didn't realized I was my room, Alberto placed me on bed, then only I look around.

I felt him kissing my neck as he pushed my robe off my body, I was still crying... and trying to protest....

I felt a slap on my face, I cried more.

I heard his cold words, "Do not resist... take what I give you." I looked at him in disgust, this man is sick.

But he smirked at me, I can still hear the gun shot and the dead... My hands are shaking as everything relives in me... I killed someone... I killed someone... I cried more...

I found my self, flat on my stomach on the bed, he was tore off my clothes and I just cried silently.

I felt an hard slap on my painful body, I heard him, "You have guts!! to reject!"

He grabbed my hairs and pulled it hard, He barked, "Did you forget your place?!!... are you idiot!"

I felt another slap, he is a monster... I hate him.... I hate him!!!! I wish I can scream this at his face.

I felt him inside me out of sudden, with force and brutally. I screamed due to the pain.. he is doing this again... why I am so helpless... why!

he was thrusting like an wild animal... like a beast...

I heard his chuckle and words, "The more you resist... the more I love to break you... isn't it a fun game... My favorite game..." I burred myself into the sheets.... what can I do other than be like this? he has my weakness... my son....

he is a monster, when he realized I had nothing to fear or obey him... he gave me one.... that's how Seth is born... to create a fear in me...

the fear of losing someone I love most.... Alberto is cunning bastard. Or Alberto never let anyone alive with his child... I saw him killing women just because she said she was with his child....

Alberto is far more brutal than an animal..