Episode-37

Episode-37

Flashback continues.....

Alberto's POV:

I was looking at this heart rate monitor beeping as Silvia lays unconscious. The doctor walks in, injecting something in her IV.

I kept thinking, who poisoned her. In middle of party someone tried to poison my women and succeed. I smirked, I am burning in anger.

Maybe the target was me?

Yea.... Me?.... It was me.... They wanted to kill me. I pulled my phone and messaged someone. I pocked my phone as I asked the Doctor, "When will she wake up?"

The Doctor said, "Sir..... Miss is better and her vitals also look good.... We hope she will be conscious soon...." I nod and gestured him to leave. I sat back I thought, she didn't had much drink, maybe some food was poisoned.

But what....

My little beauty took poison for me.... I am impressed, she survived me, and now poison.... Maybe you are meant to be mine.

I touched her pale cheeks as I whispered, "Don't worry, Babe.... They will suffer, whoever it was.... everyone of them"

But one thing is sure... I can't let you go.... Never......

I looked at her discarded dress in the dustbin, covered in her bloody vomit. I had great plans for the night... everything is ruined....

everyone wants to ruin my plans.... everyone.....

Silvia's POV:

I shot opened my eyes, I couldn't see clearly.... my body feels weak. It took me few seconds to look around clearly. I realized I was in hospital, the machines were beeping and it made me even more positive about being in hospital....

that means.... I am not under Alberto's eyes, is it?

But what happened to me, and this abdominal pain?

I feel like something sucked my soul out. What happened to me? I clearly remember being in the washroom, did Alberto did something to me?

I heard the door swing open, Alberto was screaming at someone on the phone. My body went stiff as I saw him.

As soon as his eyes landed on me, he raised his eyebrow... Like in amusement....

He ended the call, and got close to me. He sat near me as he touched my chin. He whispered, "You... You are quite strong..." he smirked.

I asked hesitating, "What... What happened?"

Alberto's grip got tighter on my chin as he said, "Idiot!... You ate something that poisoned you..."

He sat back as he said, "Useless...."

He mocked me. I was poisoned?

I whispered in disbelief, "But... But... why me?.... I have done nothing to anyone...." Alberto just kept his face straight. I felt sudden sharp pain in my stomach, I grabbed Alberto's hand as I whispered, "It.... hurts...."

He got up as he said, "Be strong.... I will get the doctor...."

I suddenly saw him drifting away, but in just few more steps he rushed back to me, his face was just centimeters away from me, he assured, "They... they will pay for trying to ruin my favorite doll..."

My fingers tighten on the sheets, he gave me shivers close to death....

Hours later,

It evening, they took me for an ultrasound since I had stomach ache. So, this is a big hospital. The guard was walking by my side, as nurse was pushing my wheel chair... This is it... the hospital is busy... and full of people.

Alberto doesn't plan on letting me alone for one second that he has to stick a guard with me. As the nurse pushed the wheelchair in my room, I asked the guard, "Can you get me coffee?"

I was unsure, I said, "Please.... and something to eat...."

I turned to the nurse as I asked, "I can eat now right?"

The nurse said, "Yes... you can eat..." The guard nod and said, "I will be right back..."

The nurse left for few seconds, I took the chance , I somehow got up and peeked out of the door. The route is clear. It was hard to walk but I somehow manage to hide in the other room....

this is the chance... this is it....

I somehow sneaked in nurses changing room, and fortunately changed into one of the nurses outfit. I let my hairs down covering most of my face.

I took the lift looking around, hiding. I am really on my toes. This can't go wrong. My golden ticket to freedom.... I have to never see that monster again... ever again....

I was on the first floor, but where will I go?....

I didn't thought much, I don't have time to think. I need to run away. I realized the nurse at the reception walked away to for something. I rushed to the phone, ignoring my pain.

I dialed Dad's number and waited for him to answer. As he answered the call, I was at big relief. I said instantly, "Papa..."

Papa said, "Silvia....." I let a breath in relief...

I whispered, "Listen.... I am out.... Meet me near the **** bridge..." I ended the call.

I looked around if anyone saw me and walked out of the building. this is it.... this is it..... I am free.....