Episode-55

Episode-55

Silvia's POV:

Few days later,

I was stunned to see the wedding dress in front of me, my feet were frozen. I came back to hotel from zoo, only to find this danger waiting for Me.

I saw the room filled with flowers, a wedding dress waiting to be wore, a nice pair of heels sitting there in the box.... I felt hands on my shoulder, I shivered.

Alberto said, "See.... I said I will fulfill Seth's wish for his birthday..... but I though why not fulfill yours too..."

Alberto said back hugging me, "You said.... a wedding dress, a cake.... flowers..... and a pretty ring...." He pulled small box having ring worth millions.

But this shinny diamonds in the ring cut my heart again, what will I do to stop this..... I found no way... I felt my breath struggling.

Alberto's hand tighten around my shoulder, I heard him, "You are mine.... only mine..." I felt his dominance... I can't reject him..... I will find myself suffer...

My eyes were in tears, I couldn't stop them. But I can disguise tears of pain in something else.

I turned to Alberto, he was little stunned to see me in tears. I placed hand on his cheeks, I whispered trying to smile through tears, "Really?...... are you really ok to marry me?".... It was the hardest....

My every breath broke me, I hated to put this act... but I see no way to run.....

I whispered, "I thought... you were joking.......You want to marry me?"

Alberto grabbed my hand as he said, "I said you are Mine..... and I am never joking when I say this....." He embraced me, I felt the burden that breathing was hardest thing to do.... I don't know how I managed to pull a act.

I heard Alberto, "Get ready, we are getting married in 2 hours....." I pressed my lips together, praying God to stop this....

If there is God please stop this......

Hours later,

I walked towards Alberto dressed as bride, he hired best people to make me look pretty. The photographer was clicking pictures... even though it was a wedding for few.... it had everything....

I saw Seth standing there holding rings, That reminded me I am doing this for him. I tried to smile better as I walked to Alberto who was kind of enjoying all of this.

As I walked close enough to him, he offered me his hand. At that moment I wanted to turn back and run... save myself....

But a image of Seth under gun flashed in front of me.... I know I cannot trust Alberto, he will not flinch to kill me, neither he will flinch to kill his own son.....

I gave my hand to Alberto smiling, I asked, "How I look, honey?"

Alberto grabbed my both hand in his, he whispered, "You... really need answer..... you look beautiful...."

Seth said cheerfully, "Yes... Mom and Dad looks amazing..."

I smiled at him, saying, "Thank you, baby..... you look so handsome too..... and so does your Dad.." I noticed Alberto's proud expression.

'I hate him' my inner self pleaded.

I reminded it... 'For Seth.... and for freedom.... for... Papa.... for revenge'

I grabbed Alberto's hand tighter, I said, "Kind of nervous..."

He asked, "Why...."

I said looking at his eyes, "What you mean why?.... it's my first time being married...."

He laughed, I looked down smiling. I saw his men hiding their chuckle.

Alberto said as he stood closer, "don't worry... me too....." Soon, the priest started the ceremony.....

But the entire ceremony, My whole life flashed in front of me..... Everything... and Every time I suffered because of him..... everyone that I lost, I asked for forgiveness at that moment....

Today when I was wearing this dress, I felt pain all over there the dress touched me... not physical... but I can tell the pain was there..... when I wore the heels I felt like my legs are being locked..... when they applied makeup, I felt my skin was burning..... but I have put a brave face through it....

I heard the Priest ask, "You take Mr. Alberto Morris as your Husband?"

I said, "I do...." without hesitation, I didn't wanted my voice to show my distress.....

They asked Alberto the same question, "Do you take Silvia Green as your wife?"

He was going to answer when a guard burst in, he looks in hurry. Everyone looked at him.... so did Alberto...

The expression tells me, something is wrong....

Yea... stop this ceremony..... stop it...

Alberto turned to me instead, he said, "I do..." My heart skipped a beat, I felt like I have lost something.... like there is no existence of me.....

I heard them pronouncing us husband and wife....

We exchanged ring, And Alberto kissed me for a brief second.

He turned to his men saying, "Take Silvia and Seth back to hotel... and be alert...."

He turned to me as said, "I will be back soon..... it's nothing important....."

I said smiling, "I will wait...."