Episode- 14

Episode- 14

Silvia's POV:

Next morning,

I got downstairs and found breakfast on the table. I also found note, 'I am sorry, Silvia... Papa is sorry if he hurts you... I was drunk. But I am warning to try to be good, I want good for you... I am going to work, have breakfast and please go to high school today, your principle called regarding your absence.. listen to Papa... love you.'

Actually he cares for me, I know it very well, but I don't give a fuck... I will do whatever I want.... I don't want to be one of those boring people.... but I will enjoy my life as much as I can.

In the evening,

I came here in the night club, Tony and Sam went to the girls... perverts... but they are my friends...

I and Della decided to take some drinks... after few gulps, she said, "Della.... Are you serious about Sam.. I can see the h**kies... I don't understand..."

she just smirked and said, "Come on it's not like you never did it..."

I have, but.. doing it with childhood friends sounds weird to me, and plus I not into dating anyone right now... I just want to be happy by myself.

Della asked, "Tony is interested in you... don't you notice, he lingers around you too much...."

I said denying her word, "No... that false, we like in same neighborhood and we are childhood buddies... you are using your dirty mind...."

Della smirked and said, "Yea.. yea..."

I said, "Anyways... we are all leaving somewhere sooner or later for college..."

Della sigh, it will hard for us to part... but one day or other it will happen for the best.... I have plans for myself...

Those plans don't include my mother or father.... both made me feel abandon and unwanted throughout my childhood.... maybe their personal problems were exists, but that should have ruin their child...

I got up and said, "Let's dance... let's enjoy before stressful college..."

Alberto's POV:

I smirked as I looked at the dead, We are in this nosy as*club... and these people count even pull a decent place for meeting... there are no str*ppers either, it got me bored... and this person was showing little too much attitude.

I said to my right hand Max, "Clean him... and bring the other who are interested in trade to a better room.." The one who left alive were looking at me terrified... I just shot one person and they are already like this.

such a waste...

they have no balls to be in mafia...

I walked out of the room and went toward other private room, my eyes went down where these bunch of people are dancing like they are high on almost everything...

I whispered, "disgusting"

I stopped as I noticed a girl, her figure... not gonna lie, but it was not that perfect.... she should workout more...or whatever...

but what caught my attention where are expressions, the way she danced on the floor. She laughed with her friends, her hair are upto her shoulders, she is in tight black dress, she looks so sexy.... and even when she is sexy she is not with any man.... such a waste...

but whatever I don't have time for these average girls... but it was fun to see.

I was about to walk away when I noticed a body was dancing with her, she was loving it...

Mike said, "Should I bring her to you?"

I smirked and said, "No... she is so basic... anyways her taste in men is bad, that makes me disgusted.." I walked in the vip room, I just hope this meeting ends soon.... I need some sleep...