Episode-13

Episode-13

Flashback,

2 years ago,

Author's POV:

Silvia laughed and ran further with her friends from the crazy old lady whose garden they just destroyed. She was laughing and running, in middle of the night.

As they realized they were safe all of them sat down near the tree catching breathe. Silva looked at her friend Tony, Della and Sam... they all laughed.

Silva kicked Tony and said, "B*tch because of you that old hag was running behind us... next time be sober."

They all had few shots and were going crazy, normal 19 year old people were discovering the wildness of their life. they all laughed on seeing Tony laughing on his own mistake.

Silvia got up and said, "I should go... or Papa is going to kill me...."

Tony said, "drop me home... first.." Silvia pinched him on this, they both lives nearby and none had a vehicle to ride.

Silvia ewwed when she saw Della and Sam kissing, Tony threw his empty bear can on them, he said, "get a room..."

Della broke the kiss and crawled to Tony kiss his lips and said, "JEALOUS..." Silvia threw up on seeing this, she knew Della and Sam where not couple but they do satisfy each other.... But she couldn't take this in front of her eyes.

She got up and said, "I AM OUT.... MEET ME WHEN YOU ARE SOBBER ENOUGH..."

She walked further to her house. she heard Tony's voice, "wait for me."

Silvia's POV:

I walked home and Tony pulled me to himself, I looked at him confused. He pressed his lips on mine and said, "See you tomorrow.." it was not an kiss... was it.... it was quick... maybe he is drunk... he walked away from me like nothing happen and went to his small house

I whispered, "drunk B*tch.." I looked at my front door, we have a small place... just me and my Papa.

Momma and Papa divorced when I was 7 since then I live with Papa... Momma lives in USA.. so it's hard for me to see her, since we don't even live in the same country. I don't blame her.... I don't give a fuck.

I walked in and instantly a plate crashed into the wall beside me. I flinched, this is why momma left.... he is abusive.... But I am his daughter.... So I know how to handle him.

He screamed, "I work all day to earn you money to feed you, cloth you, educate you... and you are licking boys in front of my house,.... Silvia, I had enough..." he walked to me with his stumpy feet... I rolled my eyes and said, "Papa... aren't you done?... you are drunk.... And I am sleepy..."

I walked upstairs as I heard him yell at me, I closed the door and sigh, I went to my drawer and pulled the cigarette, I just smoked it out.. it's fun to be rebel...