Episode-5

Episode-5

Silvia's POV:

He said, "Count..." I closed my eyes and counted every strike he made, in tears, in cries, in misery and pain.

After 50 he stopped, I fell on the floor sobbing, it hurts so bad. I wasn't able go through this feelings when Alberto grabbed my hand and pulled me up, he wiped my tears and I hate him more.

Alberto said, "it's not over, Slivia..." I looked at him in horror. Alberto pulled his jacket off him, and threw it on the floor. He said, "Wear something.... or n*ked will be good." I was in tear.

I felt something on my body, it was soft but thin, I realized it was a sheet, I clenched it on my body. But as the fabric touched my sore body, I grasped. Alberto dragged me out of the room and my eyes went wide realizing I was going to the basement, the maids lowered their eyes, no one will dare to speak against him... no one....

Alberto pushed me in a room and said, "I have a gift.... You will like it" He smirked and closed the door, I stood there look at the door blankly. I grabbed my hairs in frustration. I was back in this hell, I regret everything.... I looked around the room when I heard weird sounds.

The room was enough bright by these old fashion lights. My eyes went wide in horrors on seeing the sakes.. not one or two but the room is filled with them, I screamed in fear, I am terrified of snakes.... No.. I banged on the door and begging to let me out...

I grabbed into the sheet moving back, I screamed in tears, "Please....please.... let me out... p-please..."

I regret when I met him, I regret everything.... It started with my mistake.... I wish I never came across this monster.... I screamed in horror in these room filled with snakes.....

Someone.... Help..................

Alberto's POV:

It's been hours.... I stood in front of the door and looked at it.... questioning myself, should I open it or not...

The snakes are not poisons, but enough to creep her out. I would not kill her, why would I?

I opened the door to see her lying in middle of the room, she is cured in a ball and unconscious... such a weak soul, then why does she tried to pull a act?

I want her to be submissive.... And she disappoints me every time.

But I am fond of her.... my little pet is really addictive.

Or why would I keep a women alive who curse at me? prays for my death?.... I let her give birth to my son... that's an honor for her.... but look at her, still trying to pull a act.

I got close to her and picked her up, I didn't wasted time taking her to the room. I saw the maids opening the door, Silvia's cheeks have tear stains... I smirked....

I asked to Martha, "Where is Seth?"

Martha said, "Sir... Master Seth is sleeping, the other maids are taking care of him, we will not let young master alone." I nodded.

I said, "Wake her up, tell her to bath and eat.... then and then only she can meet Seth... and yes, do not give her extra information than this." the maids bowed and said, "Yes, Master...."