Episode-16

Episode-16

Silvia's POV:

I bite my lips as I was about to tell him my name by his dominance. I looked away. He pulled me in the room next to us. He pushed me against the door harshly.

I grasped. He whispered, "now.. tell me little sweet... what's your name?.. what is this disobedient person called?"

I gulped, his hands went to my leg, I tried to kick him in the balls, but he grabbed my leg instead.

He smirked, I felt chills...like he was a predator and I felt like that Damn Prey!

He lowered his head to me, did I not mention is he taller than me.... really!.. this made me feel more intimidated... someone please pour some sense in me, don't be scared... just kick his a**

He whispered, "Such a pretty face... but what a bad temper, babe..."

'Babe'.... me?.. whose?

I just stuttered, "I.. am.. N-NOT.. your babe?" Why am I STUTTERING....

He got me nervous, He smirked more, he whispered, "Really?... there is nothing as please as taming the wild animal..." I looked at him glaring.

He grabbed my face on this, I felt him engulfing my mouth in his. He was kissing me wild, but this sensation.... really made me... interested and gave me excitement like no other...

I did tried to fight back out of reflex but I couldn't hold it when his hands started touching my body, his lips were torturing mine.

He didn't let me go, doesn't he need to breathe, I tried to push him to get some air to survive...

it would be embarrassing to die of Kissing....

He was still kissing me, what is he?... but The sensations I am feeling is not a lie, but if I describe them... they are amazing to set my best off... anyways I am not the good type girls.... I was here to drink and dance... but if it gives me more... then...

but I still hit his shoulder lightly multiple times, to get some air.... so he can let my mouth off... or is he going to suck my soul out?!

He parted and was looking at me, with those eyes filled with lust. I was breathing heavily, my face was sure red... I just looked at him.

He got closer, almost connecting his forehead with mine... I got nervous again. He said, "Wanna have fun, babe?"

I looked at him thinking.... I am so turned on right now... and it won't hurt to have a night to remember.... and he looks fine, well defined body.... but kind of bad boy....

But let's see what bad boys can do... they say bad boys can show you heaven in bed... let's try that....

I whispered, "just... one night stand...."

he smirked and picked me up, I jumped on him... he said walking to the huge sofa, "be ready.... I won't be holding back....."