Episode-6

Episode-6

Silvia's POV:

I said, "Please... I want to see Seth..."

I was still trembling, the maid said, "Ma'am... please... bath and then eat.... Master said only then you can meet Young master...."

I screamed at her, "He is not Young Master!!! He is not same as Alberto... he is baby... please let me see my baby, he might be hungry!!!!"

I really lost my mind, I was crying and screaming, pleading and ordering at the same time.... when I know everything happens when he wants and the way he wants.

Martha grabbed my shoulder and said, "Ma'am.... stop this, you are not new here... you know Master.... Please if you want to see Young Master then you should listen to Mr. Alberto." I was in tears, as I am back to hell and desperate. I want to go away with My Seth. Martha embraced me and i cried harder.

She whispered lightly in my ear, "Ma'am... please... You know Master can separate you from Seth for life time if you make him angry..." My eyes went wide in shock... How I forgot this? making Alberto angry is stupid!!

I nodded and said, "I will do as he said.... I just want to see my baby." Martha caressed my head and nodded.

After an hour, I was done with showering and eating, I am dressed in a light blue dress and Martha was fixing my hairs.... I took the brush and tied my hair in a pony. I do not care about how I look.

Martha said, "Ma'am.... sir is in his study with young master..... he asked you to be there." I walked out of the room ignoring my painful body.

It took me few more minutes to be in front of his study, I knocked the door in fear, nervousness and will to see Seth.

I heard Alberto, "Come in" it was cold and powering.

I opened the door and walked in the room and saw Alberto sitting on the chair near his table. Seth was playing by himself on the sofa, he was secure enough not to fall.

I tried to reach for Seth, but I heard Alberto, "Stop..." my feet frozen, I looked at Seth and again at Alberto.

He smirked and said, "Did you eat?"

I nodded and said, "Yes... can I go near Seth?"

Alberto chuckled and said, "You want to hold him, Baby? but I don't think so..." he is so evil he is enjoying my misery.

I said, "Alberto... please... I am his mother, he needs me."

Alberto got up and walked to me, he said, "go... maybe he misses you." I felt relief. I went to Seth and sat beside him, he smiled at me, and my eyes filled with tears.... I can die without him.

I kissed his little hand and kissed his forehead. My smile faded when I saw Alberto sitting across me, right next to baby Seth. I looked at Alberto in fear, like I always do.

Alberto lifted my chin and made me look at him. He asked, "Baby, I missed lot because of you...."

I looked at him fearing that he will hurt me. Alberto asked, "I missed a lot about my son.... You will answer me." I nodded, but he wants to know about Seth, yes... because Seth will be the next him... he mentioned.

Alberto asked, "Birth date?"

I said, "12th Jan..."

Alberto asked, "Birth time......"

I said, "2:42 am...."Alberto smirked on my instant answer.

Alberto asked, "How was the labor? It's not c section, I don't see scar."

This is embarrassing, Alberto warned, "Answer?"

I said, "I was in labor for 6 hours..... it was painful." He nodded, he asked, "Doctor was male?" he knows everything he is just testing am I willing to answer him like a doll?

I looked at him, I aid, "No.... it was a middle aged women... she is good with work...."

He smirked and said, "Good...."

I felt his hand on my cheek rubbing his finger on my skin, I hate that my body always get sensitive when he touches... but I do hate when he controls me... I was never a girl to be controlled.... But he changed my life.

Alberto asked looking at Seth, "You named him after yourself thinking I was dead... you must be really happy at moment, baby?" My body went stiff.

I whispered as his eyes made it to mine, "I.... I just... though it was good name..."