Episode-47

Episode-47

Silvia's POV:

I walked to the kitchen seeing Martha preparing the food tray, I furrowed but still asked, "For whom it this?"

Martha was pouring juice, she said, "Ma'am, Master asked food in his study.... he says he has headache..." Alberto haven't really been up to speak since the attack.... but isn't it good?

I should take a chance, these are small chances to gain his trust.

I said Martha, "Amm.... should I cut some fruits for him?" on my words Martha looks surprised, I saw it in her... like she is questioning my words.

I whispered, "What?.... I just thought... maybe..." Martha nod and said, "Yes.. whatever you like...."

I went to grab some fruits, cutting it.... Although I hate these gestures for Alberto, I have to do this.... I can only see this method work on him....

They say women can blind a man in her love, but what if the man is not capable of human emotions?.... but I can surely try to blind him in my cage.... I will trap him.

I heard Martha, "Master would be glad to see you do this for him...."

I turned to Martha, no one should suspect me. I just said looking down, "Don't mistake it... it's just he saved Seth And ME that day... so..." Martha nod and said, "I can understand.... at last mother's heart soften for her child's father...."

Yes... Mother's heart changed, but not soften... but got braver......

I will do whatever it takes to get my son out of here....

I heard Martha, "How about Madam takes this food to Master?" I just looked at her blankly....

5 minutes later, I knocked on Alberto's door holding the tray barely by other hand. I heard him say 'come in'.... I walked, finding him sitting by the coffee table, not sitting... he was flat.... almost asleep...

Alberto looked at me through corner of his eyes, I noticed the surprise on his face. I heard him ask, "Why are you here?"

I made up a reason, "Ah.... that... I asked Martha to change Seth's diaper.... so I guess I had to cover for her...." Alberto looked unsure.

I lowered my eyes placing the food on the table, I noticed Alberto was looking at me the whole time. I said, "Alberto.... I will leave now...." I turned to leave, acting too friendly will make him suspicious... this game must be played slow.

I heard him, "Babe..." my feet stopped, I found myself turning to him.

Alberto smirked as he said, "Babe... have a seat..." I saw him patting at the empty place right next to him. My feet were kind of stuck in nervousness, but I had to remind myself.... the Silvia he created is fake, the real Silvia is not shy, quite or nice.... the real Silvia is bold, brave and wild... I can pull this stunt...

I sat beside Alberto, My hand immediately went to my hairs fixing them. I saw Alberto holding the fork next to my mouth, I just kept my eyes on him. He picked a piece of meat on the fork and holds it close to my mouth.

I was little stunned by his actions, Alberto said coldly, "Eat..." I nod lightly and took the bite.

I was chewing, while he was staring at me. I am getting kind of scared of him. Alberto chuckled, I heard him, "What am I thinking?..... where will you get poison?... poison my food?.... funny" He laughed on his own words.

He thought I was poisoning him.

I whispered, "I do not dare.. to.... poison you.."

He side-eyed me as he whispered, "It's better for you...."

He kept eating his food, his hand was on my knee just holding it. He whispered, "these pants suits your legs.... they look long.." Like me mocked.

Then after few minutes of silence, I heard him, "Read that paper on the table....." My eyes went to the paper flat open, Alberto raised his eyebrows, like asking me why wasn't I listening?

I went to grab the paper when I heard him, "Page 2 headline... read" He ordered eating the food, he was not even looking at me.

Why is he even making read this?

I opened the page and continued to read, 'FAMILY KILLED IN BOMB EXPLOSION IN *** TOWN.... 8 PEOPLE KILLED, 5 INJURED!'

What?.... the whole house was bombed

Alberto sat back looking at me proud, He said, "They tried to kill my son and women.... they deserved to die.... look I fulfilled my promise...." Internally I was shaking, the idea of so many people's death caused by me.... is really horrifying me!

I was sweating, Alberto asked, "So... Babe.... do I get reward for being good?" He asked

Reward?....

I looked down, I asked, "What ... Can... I give you?" This earned Alberto's laugh.... he whispered, "You can give me a lot..." he kept laughing...

I felt his hand tracing the chain of my dress, but his hand suddenly went to my cheek, then to my neck.... it made me uncomfortable.... but I cannot stop this.

I realized he was looking at my face, this time it was not lust but his eyes were empty..... I couldn't understand what he is up to....

Alberto got up walking out of the room..... I looked at the door trying to understand what happened.... I thought I had him under my plan but... it all went silent... my eyes went to the food plate, barely eaten...... did he suspect me?