Episode-49

Episode-49

Alberto's POV:

I was smiling looking at Silvia and Seth yet having another outdoor evening. Somehow this newly found side of her is more appealing than the other one.... she is nervous but willing for everything, her small gesture to me.... made me.. made feel something....

I saw her pinching Seth's cheeks, I chuckled looking from distance. I heard Max, "Sir... you look happy.... so happy....."

Happy.... yea... this is what I am feeling.... I am happy that this women did changed a little...

I turned to Max as I said, "Does... everyone feels this excitement when their women shows them interest?"

Max said, "Yea.... maybe it does..... that's why men end up doing everything to please them...." I nod, true....

I said, "Your Madam is finally changing and accepting her faith......"

Max nod, he said, "Yes, Master.... it took her years... but at last you were right.... once she is mother of your child, she will accept everything from you...." I knew it....

I looked at having a glance at them, I whispered to myself, "It's interesting... to see her smile like that..."

I heard Max, "Looks like you are in love.... Master..."

I smirked, maybe yes.... maybe I am really in love.... does it always feels this stupid but this true.... this is so weird, that it makes me glad to see that face..... I don't want to see her in pain submitting but I want to happily submit....

I leaned back saying to myself, "Maybe there is indeed something wrong with me.... but it feels so right...."

Silvia's POV:

I was busy looking at the tv show, But reality... I am so stressed at some point... Alberto trust me or not....

I surely spiked his suspicion... he grabbed my neck that day...

Isn't it laughable that he manipulates everyone and hate the thought of happening the same to him..... he is rally a terrible person at last...

I changed the channel, nothing was pulling me away from my thoughts are running back to step one, like every time I found myself helpless.... and lost...

My hand got tighter on the remote, I can't not back up.... not now....

Alberto never let me touch his gun or other stuff. He keeps a gun in bedroom locker, and his other one is maybe in his study.... He never once told me pin or even handed me it even once.... He is always so careful with people he trust...

If I could just shoot him with his own gun.... but that won't be enough, I need to do it somewhere out of this island... where I will go if I can't flee this island....

Fist I need to get a way to be out of this Island mansion... then I will shoot him myself... His death is written by my hands, even if it's not meant for me to kill him.... I will Kill him!

I saw Alberto walking in through the door, he pushed the door and got in. His hand was dripping blood, it's not rare.... but I am sick of seeing him kill someone....

I saw him putting the jacket off, then and then only I saw the wound on his elbow, the blood was dripping down. I stood up realizing he got injured.... it's rare that he get's injured.

I noticed he was looking at my shocked face, I whispered, "How?" I got closer to him, I asked, "What is this?"

Alberto looked away searching for something, he said, "... it's nothing.... I collided into a pillar in the **** city.... those bastards were pain in a**" He went to spill blood again, what else can a monster like him can go back to.....

I asked, ".... wait... sit here..." I went to grab the first aid box, soon I found him, but the thing bothered me was his stare at me.

I sat on the bed beside him, I pulled some cotton out of the box, I requested, "c..can I?" He looked at me for a wide moment.

Alberto soon said, "Babe... have I ever stopped you?"

Bastard!!!...

he misses no way to skip a game.... to mock others!!!

I was cleaning his wound, he was not giving any reaction. I poured some anti-biotic liquid on the cotton, I placed the cotton on the wound whispering, "... It might hurt..."

I heard him, "amm... it's really minor injury...."

Soon I was dressing his wound, I tried to avoid his gaze.

I suggested, "You should still get this checked from a doctor..." I was really ready to do anything for his trust, I will fall for the lowest end of the humanity to kill him....

Alberto asked, "Silvia.... was it really... necessary to do it yourself..."

I looked at him on this, his finger lifted my chin. He asked, "Don't you hate me?" My heart caught speed in fear... did he really get it now?.....

Alberto asked smirking, "Or ... it changed to love?.... you look like you care a lot for me?..." He laughed on his own statement.. like he got joy, ... like he was expressing victory...

I looked down, finding words or reason...

He said himself, "I like you stay like this forever.... forever...."

Yea.... I will hate you forever.....