Episode- 28

Episode- 28

Flashback .....................

Silvia's POV:

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to himself, he grabbed my face and said, "Fear... I love your fear.... so tempting...."

My face is getting pale, and his expressions are turning monstrous....

He turned me so my back was facing him, I saw Tony tied on the chair, my feet frozen... Tony how?

His head is bleeding, his body is soaked in blood. I never thought I will see him in this state... broken and hurt... I barely recognized him...

How?

Alberto whispered in my ear, "You know him.... am I right?"

I whispered as tear filled my eyes, "Tony..."

Alberto's hand went to my waist, he said, "Yea... he was searching for you  these days... he caught my eyes.... I need to ask him why?... why?... he said he is your friend..."

I looked at Alberto, he is really ruthless.... I turned to Tony, A man threw ice cold water on Tony, Tony's consciousness creeps in... He tired to look around, the blood just got washed by the water, but this made the scene even more disgusting and pitiful.

Tony looked at me for wide moment, his eyes went wide, he recognized me. He whispered, "Sil-Silvia... Silvia..."

I couldn't help, I couldn't help to walk to him, maybe almost ran to him as tears stream down my eyes.

I touched his face still worrying about his wounds, he is injured all over. I whispered in tears, "WHY... whY.... YOU RISKED YOURSLEF...."

Tony whispered to me, "I ...was worried... I needed to fine YOU......."

I cried more touching his face, Tony said, "Your... Papa... and I... were searching you.... I will save you..."

I cried as shake my head in 'no'... I whispered, "Please... go back... please.... you are hurt..."

Tony whispered, "I... don't....care.... as long as... you are with me...." He coughs blood in middle...

I panicked, Tony added, "I... love... you..." I cried more, this is all because of me.

I heard clapping sound, I turned to Alberto, who was clapping with a smile. He laughed as he walked to me, he turned to his people and said, "Mike... how do you feel about this?" Mike just stayed stone cold.

Alberto walked to me and his eyes went to Tony, Tony was glaring at Alberto.

Alberto said to me smiling, "You two acted just like... the ... the Titanic...or Romeo and Juliet...."

Alberto said, "First love and all..."

I feared his words, he grabbed my face forcefully. Alberto said in anger, "In both of them.... the lover dies..." he pushed me out of the way.

I fell on the floor, Tony called out my name. But soon I noticed Alberto pointed a gun on Tony.

No....

NO.... HE CAN'T KILL TONY...

Alberto smirked at Tony and said, "That why I love first love stories... they all are scripted to die in the end..."

I got up and went to Alberto, I begged him, "Please.. please... don't kill him... please... Alberto... please..."

I cried out, he didn't even looked at me, Tony said, "Kill me.... but leave her...."

Alberto smirked and said, "we are not trading little one..."

I asked Alberto begging, "Please... I won't leave... I won't protest... I will be just as you please... just don't hurt him anymore... leave him... please..."

Alberto's eyes met mine, he whispered, "Such a tempting offer..." the next moment I heard a gunshot..

Everything frozen around me, everything went still... the gun shot rang in my ears multiple time. I heard Alberto's mocking voice, "BUT... I reject the offer..."

then he shot 4 more times, I flinched in fear. I slowly turned to Tony, it took a lot of courage to do so...

I saw blood oozing from Tony's body... he died?....

I found it hard to breathe, but the tears never stopped. For a moment I want this all to be a nightmare, when I woke up everything should like before....

but I felt pain in my scalp, Alberto grabbed my hairs, I yelped. Alberto mocked, "You dare to touch other man in front of me... didn't I satisfied you enough!"

I looked at him in tears, he dragged me somewhere with him, I don't want to leave.... I was hold him just once, tell Tony I cared for him... I will miss a friend as him, I wish I could have understood his love for me... I wish I could go back in time where neither he was dead nor I was miserable...

I wish I could deny this reality stained with blood and tears....

and truth is it was just the start... there was more to come and more to endure..... more to suffer...